Hell in a Cell themed PPV in the near future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

WHY PEOPLE CAN'T READ!!!!

Where does it say the entire PPV would be held inside HIAC. Not only common sense tells you only main events would happen inside HIAC, but the article also says "where main events will be held inside HIAC"

The same thing happened with Breaking Boint, PPV just didn't understood main events are going to be the submission matches and think the entire PPV will be like that.

Wordlife

lmao I agree with Nino man! Those names are terrible, with the exception for Annihilation... but that won't pass cause of the PG rating probably

-TJ-

^lol

Yeah this seems like it could succeed, but I don't know what WWE is thinking so Meh.

Reaction score
I dont think, like CMS pointed out, that even the two main events should be in HIAC. That match should just be held for big fueds that need ending.

Look at EC matches at NWO, this is different because it's not fued based, they were title matches with six guys in them. They weren't two guys like ORton/Trips who had a few months of hype to the match. I just think it's dumb to have this as a theme to the PPV.

Also, what about WWE: Painus in Your Anus? No? No one remember that Rock promo? Darn, lol.

CT Styles

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Why is WWE so into designating PPVs with matches now? Why not have nearly all of the PPVs 'neutral' so to speak where there's freedom with the card and you don't have to remember to whack in a Hell in a Cell or Ladder Match somewhere. Let feuds decide where to have gimmick matches, not a fucking calendar!

Travis40

Card for WWE Blackout!

Shelton Benjamin vs. Kofi Kingston

Ron Simmons vs. MVP

Mark henry vs. Teddy Long