Heath Slater..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
H
-he gives Christian a bad name
This. Quit using Christian's theme you disgraceful fuck. I always think it's Christian coming out and I'm all excited then this smurf steps out and completely kills any of my excitement, sigh.

Did gates just call Drew a homosexual swashbuckler? lmao
Yeah, I fucking lol'd. So awesome and true.

NXT lost my interest after bryans botched springboard, bring back ECW please?
Uhh.. think that was intentional.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
Good god, I can't stand Heath Slater. He is probably the one NXT rookie I actually hate. I pretty much have to turn the channel whenever he is on.

The only explanation is that they are building him up to be taken down by Bryan or Otunga. I just don't see Slater, Tarver, or the thick goofy blueberry coming out of NXT with jobs.

You can already tell who will possibly move onto bigger things after NXT;

1. Otunga: Already hosted Raw and has a famous fiance.
2. Bryan: Will come from behind to win in the end and face off against Miz for the US title.
3. Barrett: Is a big monster heel that the WWE loves to feed to the champs occasionally in between the bigger PPV's. You can never have too many big heels.
4. The Spiky haired black guy: Can't recall his name whch probably isn;t a good thing. But he has a decent look and is involved in a side story with Punk. Plus there's the whole affirmative action thing.
5. Justin Gabriel: There's always room for underdog spot monkey's like Evan Bourne.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I think Slater will show more promise if he was heel

maty619

Reaction score
I think Heath Slater would show more promise if his brains were splatted along the ground.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Heath Slater should be in Darren Young's position. At least he gets a reaction because Heath gets no reaction from the crowd whatsoever. He really sucks. He is annoying. He should lose to Skip every week. He should not have won the keg challenge. He's too pale. He's a Ginger. He has a bad taunt. His hair is stupid. He should be Jimmy Wang Yang's rookie so he can be taught how to job. And lastly, he sucks badly.