Heath Slater..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

soulpower

Reaction score
Yes, a topic about the one man rock-band. The guy who is single-handedly making NXT unwatchable, yet for some reason, he's the most protected guy on the show!

Otunga and Bryan are made out to be the stars (So is Barrett, to a lesser extent), but Otunga loses quite a bit and Daniel is the anti-Cena.

Meanwhile, this annoying GINGER (Let's be honest, gingers are a creepy bunch) was the first guy to defeat a pro, won the Keg contest, was the one who actually eliminated Bryan in the Battle Royal, and managed to look incredibly strong against Kane of all people (Despite being a small guy).

So.. What the hell do people in WWE see in this guy?

Annoying voice and look:Check!
No real character to speak of:Check!
Stupid dance that's supposed to make him a rock star:CHECK!

Someone, anyone.. Please tell me why I should like this guy? Or just use this topic to make fun of him.

Discuss!

Reaction score
Otunga is getting a push because he's married to Jennifer Hudson.

None of the NXT rookies have a gimmick, but neither does half the active WWE roster (Drew McIntyre anyone? What's his gimmick? Homosexual Swashbuckler?)

They need to turn this guy into a Death Metal gimmick. Give him entrance music by Morbid Angel or Suffocation and repackage him like a Death Metal fan.

Montana

Reaction score
I don't like the guy, and i hate to say this, but he does have a small amount of charisma. His mic skills aren't bad imo. But nothing special to really say he's a WWE superstar. Not sure why they are having him do so well.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I see nothing special in Heath Slater. He has a look that can make for a real cocky, nice heel but no he's an annoying little rockstar that does gay things with his hair. I feel ya SP

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Heath Slater is definitely one of the worst, if not the worst, superstar on NXT.

For the same reasons SP mentioned.

-his voice is annoying
-he has no gimmick from what I can see
-he's a ginger
-one man rockband means nothing...where's your instruments?
-his dance makes him look like he just escaped the mental hospital
-he gives Christian a bad name
-he is the last superstar that should be undefeated
-he screams douchebag

I can go on all day.

Did gates just call Drew a homosexual swashbuckler? lmao

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody else thought this about him, he's really annoying, the whole headshaking/hair thing he does is extremely annoying, he only gets a decent reaction due to being mentored by Christian imo but he's really overated and should not be made to look so good, you've got this guy with all these big wins and then Bryan with nothing :smh

maty619

Reaction score
Bryan having no wins is not because he is underated it is to get him heat with the heel rookies, Slater gets all these bigs wins because he is getting matches against crappy people I think, I don't pay that much attention to NXT.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't think it's much to say that he defeated Carlito either lol

noumenon

Reaction score
Next to Skip Sheffield easily the most annoying rookie on the show.
That's all that really needs to be said...

maty619

Reaction score
I thought he was after that interview, again I don't pay attention to NXT so I just hear something and jump to conclusions.

noumenon

Reaction score
There's really nothing more to be said about the show other than aside from Otunga, Barrett and perhaps even Gabriel has a chance of filling a Hardy'esque spot...everyone is garbage. And yeah, Daniel Bryan included.

soulpower

Reaction score
I mean, really?

heath_slater.jpg

Don't you just want to punch him in the face?