HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
So how many shows do we have a week?

wwerko619

Reaction score
There is 1 show a week. I dont know why, but if it takes to long waiting for another show, il change the idea to 2 shows a week. But i think 1 show is good....well...it wont be hard to wait, cause there is other league shows to look forward to like SWA. So Wednesday's are the day of H...C...W!

HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!HCW! HCW! HCW!

wwerko619

Reaction score
To: All HCW Superstars,

On Wednesday is the big night, make sure you show off your skill. Fight like your fighting for a million dollars! Kick ass, and capture a title. That is for everyone exept Hardy and Pacman Jones, you 2 are in a Tables match. Show off your best! I got a gangsta to get a logo for me, and he used ECW's logo, but! he got spray paint and spraypainted over the E....( So Gangsta )...like it?

Or, for a extra push....im willing for someone else to show off their talent and create a logo for HCW. ( Im horrible ).

HCW2.jpg

wwerko619

Reaction score
HCW Press Confrence: Dec.2nd/07

Grisham: Welcome to HCW's first ever press confrence. Now in 3 days, we will see history be made, as HCW has its Debut. The show will be a special air time, 3 hours long! 6:00pm on Wednesday Dec.5th 2007. Wednesday Night Inferno will decide all the champions.

Vince's theme then hits, as he comes in with a cheering audience.

Vince: Welcome everyone, to the first ever HCW Confrence. You all know that in just 3 days, history will be made. However, you better watch it! Now you guys are probaly wondering, why did i call the show "CROWNING OF CHAMPIONS"? well, for 1 on the show...all the titles, infact all 4 titles will be on the line, and around a waist. There will be 5 superstars walking out with a title.

The Rock's theme hit, as the crowd went nuts!!

Rock: Vince, my turn dude. Finally, THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO HCW!!! Now i thought when WWE kicked me out, i had nowhere to go....but i was wrong. The Rock got a call from Vince himself, stating that HCW had just opened up for a spot with my name on it. I said, "Ahh, what the hell il join". So im here today to talk about HCW heh? Ok, HCW is electrifying.....HCW is....famous....HCW.....is.....kicking ass, because for one thing only.......THE ROCK! And you guys agree with me?

Crowd shakes their head, no.

Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!! The Rock will walk down that ramp, into the ring, and i will kick everyone's CANDY ASS!!

Rock walks out.

Grisham: Thanks for attending the first ever HCW Confrence as we will see you Dec.5th...Bye everyone!

Reaction score
Vampiro: Man, The Rock sure talks alot of crap. Too bad he can't make up for it.

Judas Mesias: "It doesn't matter what The Rock does, cause on December 5th. TNA will crown Judas Mesias and Vampiro as their first ever HCW Tag Team Champions after you and I destroy Edge and Randy Orton!"

wwerko619

Reaction score
Carlito: Judas, your a nobody! infact, why did you join HCW, when you will lose? ( crowd boo's ) Carlito will become the new HCW Champion on December 5th. December 5th is CARLITOS! So dont get your hopes up, cause i will win, and you will lose! Because im COOL, and your a FOOL!

MRC

Reaction score
*MVP's music hits as he makes his way out to the ring*Crowd boos*

MVP:"I never thought it would have started already.......Mr. McMahon......how can u possibly have the debut of HCW "Crowning of Champions" only 2 days away and the most valueable playa in the game not be seen anywhere on the card. Now I know you are a busy man but this is a tradgedy for all the fans who bought tickets to see M.V.P. I want an answer ASAP.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Vince: MVP, i had you sign up to soon, so i dint get to book you a match. You will be on next weeks show, dont you worry.

ooc: Kennedy is in the show.

MRC

Reaction score
MVP: Thats a good thing, I knew you were a smart man.

ooc: Where at?.....I don't see him on there

wwerko619

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS FROM HCW.com,

HCW has contracted more superstars, but none are seeming to sign up to HCW. HCW has a possibility on moving to a regular show after Wednesday, Dec.5th 2007. It isnt official yet, and will be decided with the HCW Board of Directors. However, if HCW changes, HCW will give the people who signed up as a superstar to actually be a superstar. So lets say mrcmrc got upset and wanted to still own a wrestler....but now he is the man in the ring. He would name himself whoever he wants, send in his profile ( Age,Weight blah blah blah ) And he would be in it. If this does happen, it will bring more superstars into HCW, and greater rivals. It is up to HCW's Board of Directors AND the people here in the forum. But the HCW Board of Directors has full control. What will happen with this will be decided on Dec.5th 2007.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy in the locker room.

Matt: Jeff if you win the title tonight and I beat Canman we will be the best tag team in the business.

Jeff: I agree Matt but to show that we are the best tag team we need the tag titles

Matt: Lets go to the Owners office and request one

Jeff: Lets go

They leave the room and start to walk throyugh the hallway when out of Jeff's eye he see's the World Championship and he thinks about it beforwe continuing

MRC

Reaction score
ahhhh.....clever.......can't wait till wednesday.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Wednesday should be very exiting. I have already written the show, so i now get to watch the superstars rival it out.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Just for a question, whould you 2 be ok with then HCW turnin into a regular show? cause i have a 4 friends that are the HCW Board of D's, and only 2have said change it to a regular show, the other 2 are just phonin me now. So il see what happends here. But would you guys be ok with it, cause if not there is an idea of you actually being a superstar. Like you can call yourself Dragon Whip or whatever, and you actually be in the ring, instead of choosin a WWE wrestler.