HCW- Hardcore Championship Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MRC

Reaction score
This should be fun. I'm really hoping this works and that a lot of people stay with it. I think HCW can go to the top of the mountain.

MRC

Reaction score
Just for a question, whould you 2 be ok with then HCW turnin into a regular show? cause i have a 4 friends that are the HCW Board of D's, and only 2have said change it to a regular show, the other 2 are just phonin me now. So il see what happends here. But would you guys be ok with it, cause if not there is an idea of you actually being a superstar. Like you can call yourself Dragon Whip or whatever, and you actually be in the ring, instead of choosin a WWE wrestler.

I like this the way it is......but that is just my opinion

wwerko619

Reaction score
This isnt lookin good, the 3rd guy ( His name is actually Jona ) the 3rd member of HCW Board of D's said that it should go to being a regular show. The 4th guy who is phonin me now, is a little more of an E-Fed guy, so we will see how this works.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
It would probably be easier to do WWE/TNA wrestlers because you know the moves and all that so I would stick to this.

I would even help if you wanted me to

MRC

Reaction score
so then what would happen if this were to be turned into a regular show.......I will offer my help as well

wwerko619

Reaction score
Mabye whe can work something out as HCW being cut into 3 brands. Inferno,??? and ??? and you 2 can write the shows and have a roster?

wwerko619

Reaction score
3 shows actually is a little much.....not sure what to do here? cause the 4th guy ( charlie ), as just told me to indefently change HCW to an original show. So it looks like the E-Fed thing is over for HCW.

MRC

Reaction score
sounds like a plan the only problem would be finding enough people into this to keep it going.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I could do it but I would need some help and it would not always be on time. You could have two shows every week and 3 every 2 weeks that could work only cause I got my own BTB to work on

MRC

Reaction score
so now what happens if it is changed

wwerko619

Reaction score
you have an BTB, i think you should stick with your BTB, not have 2 write 2 shows..cause it will get hard.

wwerko619

Reaction score
And it is changed......i will probaly get another writer for as second show. So its either you mrcmrc, or GardJR?

wwerko619

Reaction score
ya, you got a point there. I am going to decide soon, so i can get one of you to do a draft so we can get the superstars figured out.

MRC

Reaction score
me and GardsJr could co-write a second brand........if thats ok w/ u and him