HBK Speaks on Real Tension Between The Rock and John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
I never liked HBK much and I would prefer he does not return to the ring. Also, on the wiki page for Raw under the list of special Raw shows it states that there is going to be a HBK Appreciation Night..so hopefully that means he is staying out for good.

And to all of those who will say "How can you not like HBK!!?" :finger:

Let me guess you like Cena? :dawg:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm kind of torn on this opinion tbh, he was great no doubt about it but I just can't rank him up there with names like Austin, Taker and Flair. He could work at a slightly higher level than them sure, but he never really blew me away on the mic like those 3 did, using Taker's Big Evil work as the example for him btw.

Come on now.. HBK was good on the mic, especially in the beginning stages of him being in DX. Funny and charismatic as hell.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He was good, I'm a huge fan of him but he never astounded me like guys like Austin did, or even Flair. Guess its just another differing opinion lol.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
When it comes to in-ring skills, I'd say Michaels is the best overall wrestler I've ever watched. When it comes to the total package, Austin and Rock and Flair and others have him beat.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Leo C said:
I see... you seem to simply dislike him. :dawg:

But anyway, his gimmick I think is OK. Arrogant heel and all, cocky face when he turned I believe. A little bit generic, but not so much at the time I think. DX and NWO I don't think you can blame on him, because nowadays they simply ignore that DX used to be a bigger faction and therefore the kids mainly will only think of DX as HHH and HBK. NWO... he was booked to be there, so nothing much that can be done, although that idea was indeed overused.

:true:

William said:
Let me guess you like Cena? :dawg:

Nope.