Hawaii girl finds message in a bottle from Oregon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Acideyez

Reaction score
Shock value is really nice now a days because you don't get alot of it. however it's gotta be good shock value. And haveing some Jabroni come in off the street, not even earned his way in wwe yet just take the strap off umaga isn't right.While they are at why don't they have someone else from OVW of DSW come beat Cena for the title their first night wrestling. It'd only be fair.The guy must've done alot of politicing back stage or something. That's just crazy.

Reaction score
Hopefully this guy wont be a one month wonder.

It was good to see Umaga lose the title , it might of broke if he grew any fatter. lol :]

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
I think the IC title has lost it's image/prestige over the past year or so. The matches for it just aren't that great. Sure they can do it with the U.S coz it doesn't mean as much, but comon, it's the IC title. Hopefully this guy will keep it and not lose it in a week or two (lowering the belts image again) but defend for a few months through great exciting matches.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah, the guy must have done so much politicing, because thats how everything gets done right? HHH holds everyone back, Cena has no ability, and JBL was just a paper champion. God some of you people make me sick. Something geniunely suprising happens and you shit all over it. Way to suck all the fun out of it!

the dark knight

better than umaga anyhow . i just wanna c more mic skillz

Truth

Reaction score
Also Mike is right. No one deserves the championship the first night.

well maybe true but Umaga shouldnt be champ as hes doing nothing with it. Nitro shouldnt be champ as he has absolutely no charisma, and nowadays all he says is that "uhhhn" crap which personally annoys the hell outta me. Carlito doesnt for backstage problems. Flairs to old. Eugenes shit. Uhh....Jeff Hardy...no hes tag team, hmm...Kahli, haha....lets see who else is there....nobody. So with Santino winning I think it was a good decision. He looked good in the ring for the few minutes he was in it. He will definetly be a fan favorite and probably already is. Has a good, fresh gimmick. And this may just be the first step in repackaging the IC division, with international stars since well...its is the Intercontinental Title.

xtremebadass

I thought is was pretty gay, you could have guys like Shelton, Nitro, Carlito, and Flair getting the title, but they give it to a , pardon my language..."noob"

Truth

Reaction score
Shelton...in a tag team, Flair...56, in a tag team, Carlito...attitude problems, in a tag team, Nitro...well Kahli has better charisma, would be a stale champ. WWE needs this as they just converted all their IC wrestlers to the Tag division. I say bring in a few more International stars for the IC division, it'll be fresh.

xtremebadass

Yea they really butchered it, giving it to Umaga destroyed it because with him as champ it made everyone else have nothing to do, Umaga is horrible, and well Santiago Marales could fued with Kenny Dykstra!

Truth

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about him, he was supposed to be a main eventer in the next few years, but for some reason was dropped for the time being, he was doing good too. It would be a good starting fued for Santino, and some good matches.

xtremebadass

thats the only way Kenny could get back on TV IMO, there is nothing else for him to do

kevin82593

Reaction score
it was the first time i've seen a fan become champion. really weird

Axis

well maybe true but Umaga shouldnt be champ as hes doing nothing with it. Nitro shouldnt be champ as he has absolutely no charisma, and nowadays all he says is that "uhhhn" crap which personally annoys the hell outta me. Carlito doesnt for backstage problems. Flairs to old. Eugenes shit. Uhh....Jeff Hardy...no hes tag team, hmm...Kahli, haha....lets see who else is there....nobody. So with Santino winning I think it was a good decision. He looked good in the ring for the few minutes he was in it. He will definetly be a fan favorite and probably already is. Has a good, fresh gimmick. And this may just be the first step in repackaging the IC division, with international stars since well...its is the Intercontinental Title.

You HONESTLY want to sit here and try to list off established wrestlers as deserving the belt less than what'shisname? Yes. Shelton is in a tag team. But he's in a tag team that nobody cares about, and nobody would notice if it split up to create two singles runs. Johnny Nitro is a FULLY legitimate competitor. He took place in one of the best IC feuds in recent years (Though that wasn't a tough feat) with Jeff Hardy. No, he doesn't have as much charisma as Flair, but he still gets reactions. You also conveniently forgot to mention Kenny, Val Venis, Super Crazy, and Chris Masters. All of them are all curently doing.....well, nothing.

Oh yeah I forgot about him, he was supposed to be a main eventer in the next few years, but for some reason was dropped for the time being, he was doing good too. It would be a good starting fued for Santino, and some good matches.

Yes, bringing in new stars could be great. They could even turn that into a storyline. Have a mini-tourny for the belt with people from all over the world. Nobody is telling you that's a bad idea. It's a GOOD idea. But that doesn't mean to throw the belt on them right after they jumped over the barricade for the first time.

If they wanted to have this random guy beat Umaga with winning the strap, it'd be fine. That's a huge surprise, nobody would see that coming. But winning a championship? That's a bit far.

PieMan

Reaction score
My guess is that this santino will feud with Chris Masters, as they have now dropped the masterlock gimmick and he needs a fresh new feud.