Hawaii girl finds message in a bottle from Oregon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mrdiamondsinmymouf

Reaction score
Go Santino Go

On monday night Raw there was a match between a member of the crowd and "the DEE DEE DEE" aka "the Samoan Bulldozer ". A man by the name of Santino Moralles (and wit tha help of my dawg, Bobby Lashley) won the Intercontental Champion Ship. Like it or not, VKM said that " NO HOLDS BARD", "ANY THING GOES" so Santino should be able to keep it. Besides Umaga sux anyways :jason2:

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am real glad Santino won the gold, he deserved to finally win the IC belt due to all of the hard fought battles he won over the past few years.

Reaction score
you forgot to add the part "in ovw"

anyway, its just repayment for getting slapped by jim cornette.

xtremebadass

montecello mamabobby is funny, he looked like a wrestler first time they showed him in the crowd, as long as i live i will never get his name right

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Whether or not he was in OVW or a real fan is beyond my point, he doesn't deserve the IC title in anyway with that being his first WWE match.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Better than umaga they had to take the strap off of him asap I like santano and hope he stays around

HHHV1

Reaction score
he is probley gong to lost the title in two weeks LMAO.

Defiant One

Reaction score
In Carlito's first match he won the US Title. At this point anyone is better than Umaga, who didnt even defend the belt.

ion256

Reaction score
don't forget cade and merdoch won the tag-team gold in there first match on raw

circle

Reaction score
It was still good to see the title change...I haven't seen anything exciting lately

Montana

Yea, that was one of the more entertaining segments i've seen in a while. Santino is supposed to have a Rocky gimmick to him. Apparently the "fan" can really wrestle. I post more about him in the Indy section "Next Big Thing" (Santino Morelle) 6 months ago they said he was supposed to get a major push in the wwe, but i havent heard much while he was in ovw.

Also Mike is right. No one deserves the championship the first night.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Oh wah wah wah. People claim they want suprises and shock value, and when you give it to them, they whine. Its complete bullshit. "Duh, something shocking that makes sense."

Reaction score
Well . . this makes me look forward to see what happend on that match once they air Raw this week here . . . Well i think he doesn't deserve it since it's his debut but hey Carlito won the US on his debut as well and back then i thought he was a joke but he has proved me wrong so im looking forward to seeing how this guy defends his title

phantomgerald

i thought it would have been a good way to introduce vito or burchill back to the wwe. instead, they choose this ovw guy who will probably be gone in a week