Having some site issues.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Was having intermittent issues but now everything for the past 30 minutes has been looking A-Okay!

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
still shitty for me might log off and log on later today or tomorrow

Reaction score
Today the site is really slow in loading posts for me. It wasn't like this yesterday. I am going to log off and give it a little break. It also just might be my computer for some reason. IDK???

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Today the site is really slow in loading posts for me. It wasn't like this yesterday. I am going to log off and give it a little break. It also just might be my computer for some reason. IDK???

I was experimenting with some settings earlier, changed them back now. Should be better.

Reactions: Slobberknocker

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What's up with the site? It's been acting extremely buggy the whole day, every other site works like a charm, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What's up with the site? It's been acting extremely buggy the whole day, every other site works like a charm, though.
What kinda issue are you having? The only one I'm having and it's only happened twice so far since 3 AM today is the double posting thing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Dude, it takes up a huge amount of time to load pages and stuff.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dude, it takes up a huge amount of time to load pages and stuff.
Oh, I'm not having anything like that other than the "What Song are you Listening to?" thread but that's because my lappy is a p.o.s and has problems loading mass youtube videos for some reason.

Maybe clear cache/cookies? Seems more personal browser related issue IMO.