Having some site issues.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hey @Solidus, I seem to be having an issue for the last day or two where the recent posts section and the profile posts section on the right of the main page to the site don't seem to update.. Any idea what could be causing this? I've tried the basic browser reset and that's about it.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's just started to happen to me as well, but the online user list also doesn't update for me.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Also the post dates are out of sync, they're a day behind.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
^ Yes. Some timezone issues with the server. It will sync up again some time today and everything will work as normal.

Reactions: Jonathan

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
HELLO @Solidus the status and messages are not working for me is that one issues going on to the site

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Same reason as above, server time (currently 4:18pm) needs to catch up with the posts and status updates with wrong timestamps. There is no fix other than to wait.

Reactions: u_cant_c_me

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Same reason as above, server time (currently 4:18pm) needs to catch up with the posts and status updates with wrong timestamps. There is no fix other than to wait.

Is that what's also causing issues with private messages? Noticed that acting up late last night and still being an issue this morning, but thought if it's a time sync issue it could be causing those problems, as well.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wait did we move to a new server again? And we have time sync issues again? :dafuq: Stupid digital clocks. Sundials >

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know it will be solved on it's own... but I figured I'd come here and bitch about it anyway...

This is very, very annoying..

Ok, bitching done...
WHO IS NEXT IN LINE TO B*tch ABOUT THIS LOL