Season 1 Haverford Honchkrows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 4
Tis a sad day for the Honchkrows, Facing off against the Valdese Vaporeon's and their unbreakable flower known as Morgan Freeman. We fought hard Starmie picking off Donphan Flygon and Mesprit. Sadly our efforts could not overcome Florges it took hits from venusaur, starmie, goodra and carbink then Ravaged the squad with moon blasts. Overall it wa our most heartbreaking match as we watched Treetop the Venusaur fall to the Outrage of Flygon. That's when things began to fall apart.
Kills

Honchkrow fell to Mesprit's Ice beam
Venusaur killed Vaporeon with Giga Drain
Venusaur fell to Flygon's Outrage
Starmie Killed Flygon with Ice beam
Sawk fell to Donphan's Earthquake
Starmie killed Donphan with Hydro Pump
Goodra fell to Florges' Moonblast
Carbink fell to Donphan's Stealth rock
Starmie kills Mesprit with Hydro pump
Manectric kills Starmie with Thunderbolt

Overall
We may have suffered a grave loss making us 2-2 for our record, but we have 2 pokemon still in contention for MVP, We WILL beat @Neptune next time around, suffering that loss has made us stronger.(generic anime Cliche) Neptune great job I gotta say mesprit was not on my radar for threats and you got me.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Why didn't you ever switch Carbink in on an outrage?

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 5

Coming off that horrid loss we have a great victory. The Honchkrows Beating @Solidus and the Victinis in a great 5-0, It all came down to our mascot Honchkrow bringing in the win with a staggering 5 kills.
Carbink killed- Cogagrigus
Honchkrow killed-Victini, Gardevoir, Eelektross, Snorlax and Swellow.

Overall I say we are Doing pretty well, as long as @Neptune and @deth are our only losses we got this.

Reactions: Neptune and Swift

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 5

Coming off that horrid loss we have a great victory. The Honchkrows Beating @Solidus and the Victinis in a great 5-0, It all came down to our mascot Honchkrow bringing in the win with a staggering 5 kills.
Carbink killed- Cogagrigus
Honchkrow killed-Victini, Gardevoir, Eelektross, Snorlax and Swellow.

Overall I say we are Doing pretty well, as long as @Neptune and @deth are our only losses we got this.
Well, I'm up against you after this week!