Season 1 Haverford Honchkrows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is why we keep them cookies
:haha:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Been semi-prepping a team for our battle. Have to admit, your team is pretty tough, Honchcrow and Torn-T are especially scary.

Reactions: Runebane33

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Been semi-prepping a team for our battle. Have to admit, your team is pretty tough, Honchcrow and Torn-T are especially scary.

I have a feeling this will be a good match, it's a shame we play this early on i the schedule.
Good luck @deth

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 2
Replay
:OU replay: vcitypikachus vs. runebane33 - Pokémon Showdown
Recap
:
The match-up against the V-city Pikachus's Coached by @deth was practically even, It was a great back and forth game but sadly ended with our Darmanitan falling to the opposing Salamence's aerial ace..
Bronzong Earthquake'd the Jolteon securing its first kill of the season
Then
Starmie fell to Manaphy's Energy ball
Seeking Revenge
Darmanitan u-turn'd beating that Manaphy.
Next Our mascot Honchkrow lost to Latias using Thunderbolt
And again this
latias gains another kill versus our goodra with a psyshock
Again
Darmanitan gains a kill with its U-turn on Latias
Venusaur then beats out Entei and Mamoswine bulking both their attacks
But sadly
Salamence closes the game beating Venusaur and Darmanitan with aerial ace.

:Final Thoughts
I cannot say i'm not mad but, It was a great match, I made some mistakes and Got the lesser hand of favor but overall the Pikachus clutched it out in a narrow 1-0 victory over our Honchkrows. I can see this rematch easily being a high stakes playoff match, and i'm excited to play the now 2 and 0 Pikachus again later!

Nick

Reaction score
I got disconnected, just give him the win

Runebane33

The Artiste
Reaction score
Week 3
A very interesting match For the Honchkrows against @Nickelodeon, getting through the dangerous pairing of Mega Metagross and Clefable was hard but not impossible We technically won the match 3-0 but due to connection issues Clefable and rotom-H survived. starmie had the Potential to OHKO the already weakened Rotom-H while Venusaur could have whittled down clefable easily with repeated sludge bombs. Overall it was a very close match until Mega-Metagross fell to the pursuit of our mascot Honchkrow
Kills
Honchkrow kills Mega metagross with Pursuit(1st kill for krow)
Honchkrow kills Thundurus with Brave Bird (2nd kill for krow)
Honchkrow Dies to Rotom-H's Volt Switch
Goodra Dies to Krookodile's Earthquake
Starmie Kills Krookodile with Surf(3rd kill)
Milotic Kills Darmanitan with Scald
Sawk Kills Milotic with Close Combat(1st kill for sawk)
At this point @Nickelodeon had clefable and Rotom left
**Theoretical KIlls**--Nick had disconnected (The Most logical outcome is below)
252 SpA Starmie Surf vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-H: 234-276 (97 - 114.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO( 4th kill for starmie)
0 SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 210-248 (53.2 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery(6th kill for venusaur)

No replay because the battle did not finish but here is the play by play
Pastebin
Recap
Great game to Nick but I apologize for the connection issues,Metagross and Clefable had me worried, Especially the stealth rocks GG
NICK DID FORFEIT

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Week 3
A very interesting match For the Honchkrows against @Nickelodeon, getting through the dangerous pairing of Mega Metagross and Clefable was hard but not impossible We technically won the match 3-0 but due to connection issues Clefable and rotom-H survived. starmie had the Potential to OHKO the already weakened Rotom-H while Venusaur could have whittled down clefable easily with repeated sludge bombs. Overall it was a very close match until Mega-Metagross fell to the pursuit of our mascot Honchkrow
Kills
Honchkrow kills Mega metagross with Pursuit(1st kill for krow)
Honchkrow kills Thundurus with Brave Bird (2nd kill for krow)
Honchkrow Dies to Rotom-H's Volt Switch
Goodra Dies to Krookodile's Earthquake
Starmie Kills Krookodile with Surf(3rd kill)
Milotic Kills Darmanitan with Scald
Sawk Kills Milotic with Close Combat(1st kill for sawk)
At this point @Nickelodeon had clefable and Rotom left
**Theoretical KIlls**--Nick had disconnected (The Most logical outcome is below)
252 SpA Starmie Surf vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-H: 234-276 (97 - 114.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO( 4th kill for starmie)
0 SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 210-248 (53.2 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery(6th kill for venusaur)

No replay because the battle did not finish but here is the play by play
Pastebin
Recap
Great game to Nick but I apologize for the connection issues,Metagross and Clefable had me worried, Especially the stealth rocks GG
NICK DID FORFEIT

I'll count that as a 4-0 before the disconnect.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I face you next right @Runebane33 ? If yes, tomorrow evening/night okay with you? I have to get caught up on some stuff for work tonight.