Have You Ever Legitimately Hated A Movie Or TV Character?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly the only shit i cannot stand are rape scenes, that always puts it over for me. Hills have eyes and shit movies of the like get turned off from that kind of shit, Granted there are times where i get where it shows characters going crazy or how fucked up someone truely is. Mostly though, its just abused in movie culture for shock value, and i dont support it.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I legit hate Rini from Sailor Moon.

Such a fucking annoying, pink haired piece of paper. Go back to the future and stay there, asshole. Better yet, GET ERASED.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
D.W from Arthur.

I'll seconded this. Then again, I'd probably say everyone from Arthur, really disliked that show (and most shows of that nature).

Anyway, having gotten through quite a bit of One Piece, I can now add the Celestial Dragons/World Nobles. I hate every single one of them (the fat brother the most, I think his name was Charloos) and want to see them die very painful horrific deaths.