Have You Ever Legitimately Hated A Movie Or TV Character?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Currently I can't stand the character Elena Gilbert on Vampire Diaries. The damsel in distress mentality and the way she gets babied by everyone drives me insane! :lol1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Seen em live and he started preaching about third world poverty and i was stood there like mate ur worth a fortune why u telling me? Donate ur cash and stop moaning at me. U want me to donate a quid ok fair enuf i aint tight i do but please a quid to me is a grand to u so u donate a grand, or more. U earn over 100k a year u need what 75 max to live well so get ur hand in ur pocket before lecturing me. Bono does it as well he must be worth millions well donate a million then tight arse.
Exactly, hate it when celebrity's lecture Joe Public about giving money when they seemingly do nothing themselves. Don't really like Coldplay though so luckily I don't have to put up with it. You ever been to see Arctic Monkeys? Really want to see them but couldn't get tickets last time.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
There's this really fucked up rock musical about a mom who has a bipolar disorder and she gets into a lot of shit like suicide, drug abuse, and such. And she still thinks her son is still alive when he's been dead since he was a baby. So, the son would pop in and out of the musical and every time I would hate him. Because of him, the family is really fucked up and when he popped in I would just be like "NO GO AWAY :angry:"

:dawg:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
WHAT!? Revolver Ocelot is the straight up man

We found out the truth about him in MGS4 (which I HATED) but before that, he was a villain's villain. He was an awesome character, but because of how deadly he was (fast draw, had that tech in MGS2 that prevented him from being hit, etc.) and because he always kept surviving while all the others fell, I wanted to see Snake finally put him down. He kinda did, but he kinda didn't...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I hate Khali if that counts, the...uh....well I dunno what to call him since he can't wrestle....

I also hate Midna at first on Twilight Princess. Little bitch.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I never hated any character more than Edward Cullen from Twilight. Him and his sparkly bullshit completely murdered the vampire canon. Not to mention Bella belongs with Alice, it's so obvious.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I never hated any character more than Edward Cullen from Twilight. Him and his sparkly bullshit completely murdered the vampire canon. Not to mention Bella belongs with Alice, it's so obvious.

You may be the greatest woman who ever lived.

Reactions: Laura

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh god yes, where to begin . . .

I hated Meryl Strife from Trigun for most of the series, particularly earlier on when she got the most screentime. That kind of faded away towards the end, due to the shift in tone the series take & Meryl just getting less screentime and focus. I also hated Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin for the longest time, probably until halfway through the Kyoto arc. Dorothy Elias-Fahn has a very hateable voice (it's not all the VA's fault though). I hate the entire cast of Rosario + Vampire, but I hate pretty much everything about that show so maybe it shouldn't count. Hate Tenma from School Rumble, she's extremely annoying. Also, Foxy from One Piece. I really, really hate that annoying piece of crap that anime seems to have a hard-on for.

However most of the characters I can think of aren't actually villains that I hate for reasons of them being bad people and the vast majority of the time the characters I dislike are the heroes/protagonist. Mass-murders, totally despicable people with no redeeming qualities, don't really bother me. Just if they're boring, or annoying. A good example of the former is Kano, the big bad of the second half of Texhnolyze. He does probably one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen to a main character and yet that has nothing to do with why I disliked. The only reason I disliked him was because I thought he was boring (hard to imagine they managed making a solipsist boring). Don't hate him though, but he was the first character that entered my mind. So yeah, it's hard to get me to hate a villain.

Also, Rachel from the Dark Knight Trilogy. Nothing worse than a forced love interest who's only real purpose is to be a shoe-in loved interest, doesn't help that neither of the actresses playing her had any chemistry with Bale.

Reactions: CM Punk

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Loads of people hate Skyler White lol. I never have, to be honest. Most all of her concerns over Walt being involved in the meth business are legitimate to me.

You should see the comments at the bottom of the links I watch it on from other viewers, they legit go on about how they want her killed :lol1:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Peggy Hill. I fucking HATE Peggy. Most annoying cunt ever.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It was Bobby that I hated from King Of The Hill. I never liked the show a whole lot anyway, but him and his annoying voice really turned me off more so.