• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have an opinon on Randy Orton? Nobody cares, but post it in here anyway!

Kaedon

Randy is a larger than life character. He is LEGEND KILLER. The song sounds generic as hell, like it could be used for any wrestler. The Mercy Drive theme would NOT have fit with any other character in the WWE. It's really hard to explain, its like saying "Why does so and so look good in black" they just do. If Randy Orton came out to Undertakers theme, or HHHs theme, or HBKs theme, or Carlitos theme, it wouldnt FIT.

The Rated R CMStar

I do think it fits, but they need to change everything on it. Change his whole entrance. No need to make the "Destiny" taunt with that music, it doesn't fit anymore. No need to have the golden lights flashing, make it red and black instead, change his titantron based on his arrogant grin and make him a new titantron based on his sadistic side. Then maybe, it would fit better

OsamaHussian

I heard the song..but have yet to see Orton come out to it, ever since he got the new song I missed his entrances on RAW (maybe that's telling me something :shifty: ). To me the song is to slow and doesn't fit him at all..it would fit someone like Snitsky because he has that whole "psyco" gimmick going. Orton is just obsessed with being WWE Champion, that has nothing to do with hearing voices in his head. I say have him go back to his old one...it was a lot better tbqh.

adrenalinegg

If ever there was a second most hated man in the IWC its Randy Orton. I just deleted pretty much a page in the Cena thread so lets just throw it all in here. Thanks to Munk for giving me the idea.

What do you mean with nobody cares. I do care cause Randy is probably one of the best wrestlers the WWE has right now, he is always inovating his moves, and he is really having a great pop as heel right now.
Orton is probably one of the few superstars that can say they made a carrer by eliminating: friends ; legends ; masters.

Randy will return and pretty soon be WWE champ again:angry2: :angry2: