Have an opinion on marijuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
DX06 do marijuana?! NEVER! lol...tried it a long while ago, stopped for obvious reasons...Because see children drugs are bad, and if you dont believe me ask your dad if you dont believe him ask your mom, she'll tell ya how she does 'em all the time.... lol!

Fuck that, my dad smokes with me

Reaction score
Yeah, my old man has been known to hoot up a few times. I've never done it with him, but he's done it with my brother who's a little bit older and less of a pot veteran than me. lol

Mr. Mat

^:2up:luke i love it marijuana is good way to get rid of stress lol
it's fucking awesome

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I'm going to steal some words here from an obvious someone that you will get probably

"I want you to smoke because each time you do then you smoke time out of your life"

"I want you to drink because every time you take a sip it is another sip away from your life"

"I want you to do drugs because every time you take another puff it is more time taken from your life"

I agree with Marijuana being an herb but now you know how I feel about drugs, smoking and drinking. Yes I'm straight-edge and proud of it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Like, alcohol, marijuana is NOT as addictive as much as everyone says. BUT, like alcohol it should be done in moderation if it's done. When you end up like my friend and by a hundred dollars worth a week, you should get help. It's all about the responsibility. I can't say much about how it makes you feel, because people can feel different (I felt depressed when I smoked pot....and I'm normally happy), so just make sure you are being responsible about it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
again i am straight edge too and i know from my friends getting fucked it can ruin you badly more ways then one

That's because your friends are stupid. I am a prime example of a person being able to be successful and smoke weed at the same time.

Reaction score
i don't do drugs but here's a funny pic i found on the net:
asgoodsu4.gif

animal5

Reaction score
smoking is badd period. some people like it. Im taking the high road. if your strong enough to say no an not do it, ur a fucking hero, people who like it, ok, ur thing im doin mine, but if you're strong and not a loser, ur having fun and staying away from that bullshit

icebox

Reaction score
I have done it in the past,and if offered some,i wouldnt knock it back.

but i kind of resent being called a loser for having a smoke.

Reaction score
I'm a pot head. i smoke everyday. i personally don't think there is anythign worng with sparking up a J every now and then. i have 3 bowls (6 including my sisters), and a bong. i like to indulge every once in a while

Reaction score
smoking is badd period. some people like it. Im taking the high road. if your strong enough to say no an not do it, ur a fucking hero, people who like it, ok, ur thing im doin mine, but if you're strong and not a loser, ur having fun and staying away from that bullshit

How does smoking pot every so often make you a loser? I indulge once in a while (once a week or so), and theres really nothing wrong with me. I have abosolutely no problem with people who choose not to smoke weed or do other drugs (I don't do anything besides weed), that's totally fine with me. Everyone has their own thing, and you really shouldn't call people losers who choose to smoke weed or anything.

Eating potato chips isn't healthy for you at all, why don't we lash out against that...

King_Ash

Reaction score
^^ Thats right, I got friends that go through an ounce in 2 days and they are far from losers... there pretty cool dudes. Myself, I usually just chop up a bud every 2 days and smoke that.