Have an opinion on marijuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
smoking is badd period. some people like it. Im taking the high road. if your strong enough to say no an not do it, ur a fucking hero, people who like it, ok, ur thing im doin mine, but if you're strong and not a loser, ur having fun and staying away from that bullshit

i get like a quarter every 2 or 3 days and there is nothing wrong with me. BTW, i think us stoner's are actually taking the high road

Reaction score
ill say it again, there is nothing wrong with smoking weed. it's not really a drug, its a natural growing herb with no chemical additives. i understand by definition it's a drug... but come on. people don't get addicted to it (physically). Crack, cocaine, meth etc are the drugs that people get addicted to...

Reaction score
the only reason that it is illegal is because it would be impossible to tax, because you can grow it yourself.

and...

the only reason that marijuana nowadays has more THCs (making it more "dangerous") is because it cannot be grown in fields, and has to be hidden and grown in doors, where it is cultivated and grown to be stronger. im no scientist, so don't take my word for it, look it up on wikipedia.

marijuana is impossible to overdose on. it is far less addicting and less dangerous than tobacco and alcohol.

marijuana makes you appreciate life. it also brings people together. i think if some of our world leaders smoked some weed every once and a while, there'd be less wars, and it would get some of their priorities straightened out. life's not about competition.

(wow that post had no structure at all, it was just my random thoughts, haha)