Have an opinion on marijuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King_Ash

Reaction score
In my opinion it is good. Will stop smoking it but not for awhile :p

NooDLE

Reaction score
Marijuana is good, it makes you feel good. I enjoy it every so often because it is healthy for you. Also, I like to eat Burger King afterwards.

sims

Reaction score
ehh dont fuckin with it sorry if im not in the cool circle but fuck drugs

Reaction score
I won't do any drugs.
But if you are my friend and you do drugs, I wouldn't mind.
But if things get out of hand I'll kick your ass. And then fuck up your life!

PeepShow

I personally dont do drugs b/c the can fuck up your life if you abuse them, but hey, its your choice

Reaction score
again i am straight edge too and i know from my friends getting fucked it can ruin you badly more ways then one

phantomgerald

I would try it but we don't get it here. If you can smuggle it here,... ...

Famou$ 187

Its a good thing.God put it on the Earth for us.So y not smoke that shit up.Legalize it!

Reaction score
I have an opinion on marijauana: I fucking want some. I've been trying to pick all day but I have to wait just half an hour more. I'm currently smoking resin lol. *sigh*

Reaction score
DX06 do marijuana?! NEVER! lol...tried it a long while ago, stopped for obvious reasons...Because see children drugs are bad, and if you dont believe me ask your dad if you dont believe him ask your mom, she'll tell ya how she does 'em all the time.... lol!

Reaction score
News flash: Marijuana isn't a drug. It's a herb. Notice how most other drugs have some sort of chemical in them? Marijuana was put on this earth by god, therefore making it natural. And doesn't it seem UN-natural to make it illegal? People just need to be more educated on the subject.