Haters Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
People should get a hold of me when Deezy makes an awesome comment like that.

I hate when people that want to make small talk with you and they go right towards the weather. Thanks for pointin' out the obvious, want me to agree? Just don't talk to me. I've honestly almost got into fights outside bars just because I don't just play along and tolerate this garbage.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I hate my life.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Wait I just saw this Bo Dallas guy. Man, he turned my life around. I bo-lieve.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wait I just saw this Bo Dallas guy. Man, he turned my life around. I bo-lieve.
46488019.jpg

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
All the other jealous waitress at my new job.

Fu** Off not my fault you are a year away from the nursing home.

Pepe the Cholo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
All the other jealous waitress at my new job.

Fu** Off not my fault you are a year away from the nursing home.

Are you hot?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
I hate every single 40 year old that refuses to put their parents in a home, or at least KEEP THEM AT HOME! Every day, I have to deal with old, slow people. My job is based on expediency, I can't wait for your sluggish ass. Oh, and I thought that old people are supposed to be experienced. That doesn't fucking matter if you can't remember any of it from the time you were 16 and forward!
If you're over 60, STAY AT HOME! The outside world is for the mentally and physically capable.

This applies to the cripples and blueberries, as well. You want something from outside, then order it from home, or have a capable relative pick it up for you! STAY OUT OF OUR WAY!

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I hate weedeating. Rocks and bugs and flying crap all over the place. Horrible

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Guess, a lot of folks here like small talk about the weather. I guess those folks would also hate my textin' etiquette becuse typin' badly is for the lazy and stupid.

I'm not here to complain about that, though. I'm here to complain about the paradox I feel like I am livin' in. People tell me they're bored all the time yet I don't even understand boredom. Why would someone want to understand that concept anyways? I don't get it. There are so many awesome things humans can do especially with our advanced technology that it just doesn't even make sense. Get a fuckin' hobby or a better way to say you aren't doin' anything. I'm sure as hell am not gonna entertain your ass.

Last edited:

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Guess, a lot of folks here like small talk about the weather. I guess those folks would also hate my textin' etiquette becuse typin' badly is for the lazy and stupid.

I'm not here to complain about that, though. I'm here to complain about the paradox I feel like I am livin' in. People tell me they're bored all the time yet I don't even understand boredom. Why would someone want to understand that concept anyways? I don't get it. There are so many awesome things humans can do especially with our advanced technology that it just doesn't even make sense. Get a fuckin' hobby or a better way to say you aren't doin' anything. I'm sure as hell am not gonna entertain your ass.

Ive always heard that if someone is bored, then they are a boring person. We have the world at our fingertips these days with just our phones! I even tried to learn Japanese once. Though it was an abysmal failure, it was still pretty fun.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People who complain about "being bored" are either lazy, unimaginative or just want something to bitch about and their lives are so lame that's all they got.

Bored? Get off your ass and do something........do the dishes if you are going to act like a bitch.

Reactions: The Cork

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ive always heard that if someone is bored, then they are a boring person. We have the world at our fingertips these days with just our phones! I even tried to learn Japanese once. Though it was an abysmal failure, it was still pretty fun.

Wasn't expectin' too many people to agree with me. Usually when I have these uptight opinions they offend people who like doin' them instead of lookin' at how stupid it is.

Don't get me started on smartphones either but that is another rant for later and more shots at the NSA.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Wasn't expectin' too many people to agree with me. Usually when I have these uptight opinions they offend people who like doin' them instead of lookin' at how stupid it is.

Don't get me started on smartphones either but that is another rant for later and more shots at the NSA.

I figured im being watched 99% of the time anyways. So F#ck it. Might as well give em something to watch me for lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I figured im being watched 99% of the time anyways. So F#ck it. Might as well give em something to watch me for lol
Yeah, totally.

I make more bomb videos and starting sending more dick pics, ever since I found out how bad the NSA surveilance was.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
People that don't understand that I don't use Facebook or smartphones. I mean you get into random conversations with people and they are like "hold up let me add ya to my Facebook" then looked me dumbfounded when you say you don't use such mind-controllin', spy garbage. If you even put that you smoke weed on Facebook, you can be immediately arrested, fuck that shit. Everything you say on a smartphone is recorded and kept in logs nowadays like I need people monitorin' what I'm doin'. I'm an innocent, upstandin' human I should be left the hell alone if I want to be. It's called freedom, AMERICANS. Jesus folks just because something is popular doesn't mean you have to conform to communicate through it. People seem to simply give up security for ease without realizin' it.

Last edited: