Has Youtube gone too far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It is actually being called the Adpocalypse!? :dawg:
Who came up with that?

Not sure. It was happening for nearly a month before someone mentioned it to me. They just assumed because I am a horror channel that I must have lost revenue. I had to do research to figure it out but have no idea where it came from.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure. It was happening for nearly a month before someone mentioned it to me. They just assumed because I am a horror channel that I must have lost revenue. I had to do research to figure it out but have no idea where it came from.

Clever pun none the less :kitler:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
You damn breeder.

cedqjuse3q7ivlrqcv8c.png

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'd love to say something about how if YouTube goes down this path any further then another video service could rise up and people can go to that one instead, it's capitalism 101 and all, but people won't. So, none of this matters

I'd like to think so, but places have tried to be the next YouTube and no one has come even remotely close. YouTube is a subsidiary of Google and owned by Alphabet Inc, which has a revenue of nearly 100 billion dollars a year. It is pretty much self sustaining through Google AdSense. YouTube is the second most visited website in the entire world. Becoming the next YouTube is akin to having your local little league team become the next New York Yankees.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
cplam

You said you didn't care :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: what the heck is "cplam" and how did it get above my reply?

You took it WAY too far :emoji_rage::emoji_rage::emoji_rage:.... :emoji_nerd:

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Do you want me to be the Mickey Goldmill to your Rocky Balboa?

EDIT: I managed to mix up rocky characters..

I'm a shodan in Shotokan karate. I could probably kick pewdiepie's pretty boy butt into the next country... but if you have charisma like Mickey, you could yell at me and call me a bum! I'd love that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
9862e5b8a3fac840dd3416ff1b0c0a9c.png

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

If I honestly posted that on my channel, I bet I could actually bring a lot of attention to my channel... but knowing him it would be an actual fight... it's great though :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Gipper