Has WWE dropped the ball on Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan reminds me of R-Truth last year... now that they turned him heel, he's too entertaining not to get face pops. But when they turn him face, he won't be entertaining anymore and his face pops will die away.

Although... I have to admit, on the bus earlier today I was trying to come up with a Fave 5 to add to my sig. I thought for several minutes, and the name "Daniel Bryan" never came to mind. I completely forgot he was on the roster... maybe because I've completely forgotten about (or repressed thoughts of) the WWE main-event scene that only idiots and ruined characters get to be a part of, maybe because I can't get excited to see him while he's part of this storyline... but congratulations, WWE, you made a smark (well, smarkish guy) forget that Daniel Bryan exists.

Did they drop the ball? Yes. But at least they did a pretty good job keeping him credible in an era where they just can't do such a thing.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I will wait until Daniel's next feud to decide for myself if I think that the WWE have dropped the ball on Daniel Bryan. If he gets a good push in his next feud, it could quite possibly lead into a title run for the World Heavyweight Title (the WWE Title will be preoccupied by Cena/Punk/The Rock for a while). If he does gets de-pushed, I will have to say that the Creative Team and WWE overall will have dropped the ball on him. A Miz/Bryan feud should be really interesting, as it could be showcasing the two faces of the company after Punk, Cena, etc. are gone.