Harry Potter/Twilight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

200.gif

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, about Harry Potter... Lol

My gf like Harry potter and all, I've seen alot of the movies growing up, they're ok in my books.

There was this Harry potter thing my gf told me about at the Budweiser Gardens arena (London knights OHL) and said it was some kind of live play thing. So I took note and bought tickets to it as she said she would really like to go.

Gave them for Xmas and she was all happy... paid a decent buck for them I will admit. She searches what it actually is, and it's a screening of the first movie with a live orchestra....

Totally not what we expected at all.

It's still pretty cool in a way, But for the money it cost I'd rather watch the movie at home on the bigscreen and play a soundtrack lol. I'm sure the experience will be cool though

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, this didnt get far.... Thread is closed from further replies. Now a word from our sponsor:
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.