Hardy Brothers Raising Eyebrows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Source: PWTorch

TNA Wrestling's creative team were under the impression that there was "nothing to worry about" in regards to Jeff Hardy's current legal matter. That was until last week's court date where the plea deal fell through (for now). Jeff is also the one telling people everything will be fine and there are some who are turning their heads at that for obvious reasons.

While Matt Hardy has accused "dirt sheet" reporters of having an agenda for critically panning his TNA Wrestling debut against Rob Van Dam at Genesis, none of his new co-workers have defended the match.

"He's so bloated he can't even move," observed one TNA wrestler.

The wrestler also questioned what Hardy brings to the company at this point. He pointed out that his brother has surpassed him in verbal ability not to mention that he's a better heel.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like I said before was hoping Matt got himself in better condition since he had time away from the ring while being released and everything but seems like he got worse.

???

Banned
Reaction score
You can't expect the guys who have been there for longer to be happy when there's suddenly another guy in front of them, who, quite simply, doesn't deserve to be there. Like PHX said, he certainly hasn't worked on himself as he should have in his time in between companies. Not at all surprised about this, if true (I'd suspect it is even if the reporter is making up his "source").

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Matt is in phenomenal shape and the people that bash his match vs RVD at Genesis and his looks are just jealous that they can't look and wrestle like him.

If you don't believe me just ask him or better yet watch his youtube videos. They are all the proof I need to be convinced he is in awesome shape.

Reaction score
LOOK AT THE FUCKING TV SCREEN AND YOU WILL SEE HIS IS FAT. Christ sake he is out of shape, a washed up former tag team wrestler who will forever be in his brother's shadow, and is being placed before other talents in terms of a push because he pisses and moans on youtube and twitter.

If his weight keeps ballooning we won't have to worry about him much longer though

Kizza

Reaction score
:lmao.

fatt hardy is a fatteh.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Matt is in phenomenal shape then I fear for when he is in bad shape then in that case. Matt is a very solid wrestler and it isn't showing so far in his few matches where you can tell he isn't in good shape with the way he is wrestling.

Kairi

Reaction score
i wouldn't go so far as to say he is in phenomel shape, you can see a little bulge. however i think he could work it off, if tna makes him shape up. it is wrestling, you do need to be in good shape to do it well.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
But Matt doesnt want to do it well, he spent all his time bitching on the NEt when he could have been working out. And P1; dont know you well but...you fail.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Matt and Jeff both need to fuck off somewhere and that sucks for me to say

Dante Cross

Reaction score
^Same, and Ive been a lifelong Hardy fan. Sad to see such guys when they were in their prime turn into...this.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Matt is in phenomenal shape and the people that bash his match vs RVD at Genesis and his looks are just jealous that they can't look and wrestle like him.

If you don't believe me just ask him or better yet watch his youtube videos. They are all the proof I need to be convinced he is in awesome shape.

:lmaolmao:lmaolmao

Wait...hold on...ok...I'm good...wait

:lmaolmao:lmaolmao:lmaolmao

Ok...wait..:lmao ...alright...whew....i'm good...

Kylie

Reaction score
Rich that was sarcasm right?

The Hardys hit their peak years ago so it really doesn't surprise me that they've now gone down to this. It'd be a much better decision for TNA to send them both out on their ass.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Obviously. I thought he was gonna come back in awesome shape after he made 33,133 videos of himself working out on youtube.

AF.

Reaction score

what the fuck.