Hardest drug you've tried?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I don't do drugs. Plus I live in the UK, that would be difficult to acquire I'm assuming.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
The first time I tried weed was the best ever. We were playing Mortal Kombat 3. I could feel the instant the power of the weed hit me. Liu Kang has never made me laugh so fucking much in my entire life.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Plan on getting a Med Cannabis card in the very near future.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Haven't done much. I tried a cigarette a while ago, which was gross as shit. I think weed would be the hardest.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Too cute.

Drugs can be great, done plenty. :badass:

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
[quote="the_hoff, post: 708202, member: 5476" I forgot exactly what he gave to me was called, but it was a pretty nice feeling. Everything felt, well, euphoric bro. I don't know how else to describe it. [/quote]

Did you smoke it, snort it, eat it?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Did you smoke it, snort it, eat it?[/quote]
Well first I snorted it, then parachuted the 2nd

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
sounds like MDMA, thats whats in ecstacy tablets, but you can get it as powder, did it hurt your nose?

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
That will be MDMA, you need about a million packs of gum when on tablets. I used to love getting loved up on them and hugging random people.

Reactions: the_hoff

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hahahaha that's what I did at the party. Went around hugging all the people I never knew before. Good times
You will like ecstasy then, just make sure you get it of someone good, there are a lot of dodgy pills going round where i live, or wait to see how someone else you are with reacts to taking them at least.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You will like ecstasy then, just make sure you get it of someone good, there are a lot of dodgy pills going round where i live, or wait to see how someone else you are with reacts to taking them at least.
yeah I don't trust the people around here enough to buy that from them lol