Hardcore Kickass Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

how would tag title work for this btb. He only has one tag team and only 15 superstars.

Use your imagination and your dead wrong i can see many tag teams

Dudleys ::aman

Dreamer and Sandman

Sabu and RVD

APA ::kenfan

Kane and Show (Former Champions)

Just add Matt Hardy and there's another tag team. The Hardyz

BTW there's 21 wrestlers XD

Weebo

Reaction score
well he must have added some guys to the roster

-TJ-

Yeah I think it changed since the last time I saw it........................

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
tnbfxc8.png
[The show starts out with the screen being black and then you hear Abyss scream]

James Mitchell: “Samoa Joeâ€

[The lights slightly come one so that all you can see is Mitchell sitting in a chair]

Mitchell: “You think you can just come in and attack the monster Abyss. I don’t think so.â€

[Mitchell then looks up at Abyss and then back at the camera]

Mitchell: “Joe, right now the monster Abyss is mad, and upset. Isn’t that right?â€

[Mitchell then looks up at Abyss as he screams once again.]

Mitchell: “And when Abyss is mad, he likes to take his anger out on people. And right now Joe, you are his prime suspect. You will not know when, you will not know how, but you just better just watch yourself. It will happenâ€

[The lights go out as you hear Abyss scream one last time]

[A video package plays highlighting last week’s debut edition of HKW Tuesday Nights Barbwire Fights.]

Jimmy Slean; “Welcome everyone to HKW Tuesday night barbwire fights.â€

Bruce Woren: “Yes and it looks like right now the monster Abyss is a little mad at Samoa Joe.â€

Slean: “We have a great line up here tonight. It will be the debut of the tag team that wants to be call, The Hardcore Revolution. It will be the debut of Edge and Mic Foley.â€

Woren: “Plus it will be Raven’s pick against Monty Brown.â€

Slean: “And…â€

[The lights go out and then we hear over the speaker, “I tell you what†The lights them come back on. The lights go out one more time and when they come back on HKW owner Henry Tray is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic.]

Juice Briggs: “Let me announce, in the ring, the owner of HKW, Henry Tray.â€

Henry Tray: “Well last week I had Monty Brown got tell Raven that I wanted to talk to him. Raven never came to talk to me though. You know tonight we were supposed to have Monty Brown versus Raven’s pick. The winner was going to get a HKW title shot against Raven at Hardcore Knocks. Raven never came to talk to me so maybe I should just give Brown the title shot. I mean, I don’t like to just give things away for free, but Brown has no opponent.â€

[Kane’s music hits and his pyro goes off. He walks down the ramp, grabs the top rope and gets on the ring apron. He looks Tray square in the face and Tray slips out of the ring. Kane gets in the ring over the top rope, lifts his arms and when he brings them down the pyro shoots from all four turnbuckles. Tray then gets back into the ring.]

Tray: “The big red machine, what the hell do you want?â€

[Kane’s pulls the mic out of Tray’s hand]

Kane: “Raven.â€

[Tray gets another mic]

Tray; “So you want Raven?â€

[The lights go out and when they come back on we see Kane lying on his back onto the mat and Henry Tray is raising Monty Brown’s hand and he has a steel chair in the other hand. The two get out of the ring and walk up the ramp backwards. Kane then sits up looking really, really pissed off.]

-Commercial break-

[We see a black screen and then a voice talk]

Voice: “What started out as a wrestling fans dream is now reality.â€

[Then Henry Tray’s face pops onto the screen]

Voice: “He has signed major talent names such and Raven, Sabu, RVD, The Dudley Boyz, Monty Brown, The Big Show and Kane.â€

[As each name was said a picture of them came onto the screen]

Voice: “Now on November eighteenth it will be time. Time for Hardcore Knocks. It will be the HKW 24/7 Champion Sabu putting his title on the line against Rhino. So don’t miss any of the action. It will be worth it.â€

Slean: “Welcome back this took place moments ago.â€

[A video replay is show of the lights going out and then coming back on with Kane on the mat and Brown in the ring.]

Woren: “Yes and during the break Kane was on a huntâ€

[Video plays of Kane back stage looking for Brown. He is looking and door possible. He got to a door that said Tray and it but it was locked. Kane kicked the door three times before it broke open. He walked in,]

Kane: “Tray where the hell are you?â€

[Tray was not in the room and then camera changes and we see Brown and Tray get into a white Lincoln Continental and speed off.]

Slean: “So does Kane know that Brown and Tray have left or not?â€

Woren: “That is a good question. Well it is time for our first match of the night, that my partner was going to announce before he was cut off.â€

Slean; “Thank you Bruce. It is going to be RVD versus CM Punk.â€

RVD Vs. CM Punk​

Briggs: “Making his way into the ring, the human highlight reel, Rob…Van…Damâ€

[RVD walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He then does his RVD hand motions and crowd pops]

Briggs: “And his opponent, the straight edged wrestler, CM Punk.â€

[Punk walks down to the ring and taunts to the crowd. They give him a huge ovation]

The match starts out RVD running at CM Punk and Punk jumped up and RVD went under Punk. Before could turn around though, RVD swept his feet right out from under him.

Slean: “The right there is experience versus youth.â€

RVD picked Punk up and whipped Punk into the corner. Punk grabbed to top rope and jumped over RVD as RVD ran at Punk. Punk landed on his feet and dropkicked RVD in the back of his head making him hit is head on the second turnbuckle pad.

Woren: “Yeah, but youth isn’t bad at all.â€

Slean: I never said that Woren.â€

RVD stood up and Punk ran at him and went for a flying crossbody. RVD ducked and Punk went right over him to the mat below landing on his back. RVD then did a moonsault splash and went for the pin, 1…2.., Punk kicked out. RVD picked Punk up and picked him up for what looked like a Pedigree and he ended up nailing him with a flipping powerbomb. RVD then ran across the ring and hit Punk with the rolling thunder. RVD went for another pin fall, 1…2…, Punk kicks out at the last moment.

Slean: “RVD is rolling right now.â€

RVD went to whip CM Punk into the corner and Punk reversed it send RVD into the corner. When RVD got to the corner he jumped onto the top rope. Punk saw it and ran at Van Dam. He then nailed RVD in the back with a dropkick sending him to the outside hitting his head on the barricade. Punk stayed in the ring to catch his breathe while RVD was outside getting up slowly. He went to get back into the ring and Punk hit him with a baseball slide. Punk rolled out of the ring and whipped RVD into the barricade. Punk at ran him and RVD kicked him right in the face.

Woren: “Nice shot by Rob Van Dam.â€

Van Dam then jumped onto the barricade and hit Punk with a moonsault splash. Both men were lying on the floor and then RVD rolled over and went for the pin, 1…2…, Punk kicks out within milliseconds of a loss.

Slean: “I really thought that was the end there.â€

RVD stood up and taunted to the crowd. Van Dam lifted Punk up for a Suplex and dropped him on the barricade. RVD then got onto the ring apron and taunted the crowd once again. He then did a spinning leg drop onto the back of Punk. RVD jumped on Punk and went for yet another pin, 1..2..,. Punk kicks out.

Slean: “Nice move, that is why they call him the human highlight reel.’

Van Dam rolled punk into the ring as the fans begin to chant, “RVD, RVD, RVD†RVD gets on the ring apron and punk stands up and kicks him in the knee. RVD falls and hits his chin on the ring apron as Punk slips out of the ring and lifts the ring skirt. Punk pulls a chair out from under the ring and as he turns around RVD kicks the chair into Punk’s face. RVD went o pick up CM Punk and Punk hit him in the face with the chair. RVD starts to walk up the ramp and Punk follows him. He then hits RVD in the back with the chair and RVD falls to a knee, gets up and keeps walking up the ramp.

Woren: “Where are these guys going?"

RVD the turns around and hits Punk with the vandaminator sending him back first into the barricade next to the ramp. Van Damn the grabs Punk and the chair and throws bath into the ring. He then puts Punk sitting down in the corner and dropkicks the steel chair into the face of Punk busting him open. RVD then goes to hit Punk with a superstar press moonsault splash and Punk lifts his knees and RVD goes gut first into the knees of CM Punk. Both men get up, Punk grabs RVD and hits him with a hard spike DDT. Punk goes for the pin, 1..2.., RVD kicks out.

Woren: “Wow, Punk is back in this thing.â€

Punk then goes for another pin, 1…2…and RVD kicks out once again. Punk then hits RVD with a german suplex and the rolls him up, 1…2…, RVD kicks out again. Both men get up and RVD tries to kick Punk. Punk grabs RVD’s leg and RVD kicks him with his other leg. RVD jumped onto the top rope and taunts to the crowd. CM Punk the runs up there as well and the two start to exchange right hand blows. RVD finally knocked off the top rope. He then jumps off the top rope and hits Punk with a Five-Star Frog Splash, 1…2…3.

Briggs: “Here is you winner, the human highlight reel, Rob…Van.. Damnâ€

-Commercial Break-

Slean: “Welcome back, and that was a great match between RVD and CM Punk.â€

Woren: “Yes but take a look at what took place during the break.â€

[A video plays of Kane still roaming around backstage for Tray and Brown. He starts asking people and they are so afraid of him they just run.]

[Juice Briggs is then standing in the ring.]

Briggs: “Now via telephone, HKW owner Henry Tray.â€

[We then hear Tray over the loud speaker]

Tray: “Sorry I left everyone. I just thought that since we could not find an opponent for Brown I would take him out for a celebratory beer. Now I have been here at the bar watching the show and I have seen that Kane is looking for us. Well big boy, we are not there. You are looking for a needle in a hay stack, and there is no needle there.â€

[Kane then looks a monitor backstage.]

Tray: “Well Kane since the main event that was scheduled is not gunna take place, we need another main event. So now it will be you Kane, against the seven foot, five hundred pound giant, The Big Show.â€

[Kane then lifts up the monitor and throws it right through a wall.]

Tray; “Well Kane it looks like your ready. We will be watching buddy.â€

-Commercial Break-

Briggs: “This match is an elimination tables match. Making their way into the ring, Insane Dane and Danny Havocâ€

[The two walk down to the ring and get in.]

Briggs: “And their opponents, The Hardcore Revolution, Edge and Mick Foley."

[The two walk down the ramp. Edge slides into the ring as Foley walks up the steps and into the ring]

The bell ring and Edge at Havoc and hits him with a clothesline. Foley then runs at Dane and hit him with a clothesline. Foley stands Dane up and hit him with a DDT. Foley them runs, bounces off the ropes and hits Dane with an elbow.

Meanwhile Edge had Havoc in the corner and was punching him over and over again. He then whips Havoc and as Havoc gets back to him, Edge nails Havoc with a spinning wheel kick. They both get and Foley runs and hits Havoc in the back of the head with a forearm shot.

Slean: “Edge and Foley are whipping ass.â€

Dane is starting to get up and Edge walks over to him and starts punching him over and over. Edge the looks at Foley and tell him something. Foley then grabs Dane and holds him as Edge walks to the other side of the ring. Edge then runs back at them and as Edge gets to Dane Foley lets him and Edge nails him with a spear.

Woren: “Oh my god.â€

Foley then yells yells at Edge and they both get out of the ring and pull up the ring skirt. They both pull out a table and put it in the ring. They both get in the ring and set the tables up. Edge grabs Havoc and Foley grabs Dane and they put them on the tables and get on their with them. They then look at each other and Edge hit the Edecution and Foley nails the Double Arm DDT.

Briggs: “Here are you winners, The Hardcore Revolution, Edge and Mick Foley.â€

-Commercial Break-

[The screen then turns to Samoa Joe backstage]

Samoa Joe: “James Mitchell, you said the Abyss has it out for me. Well I have it out for him. That’s why I did what I did last week. I have history with Abyss and I know something that he never wanted anyone to know. Now I am out to get Abyss and take him out for this revenge.â€

[The screen then fades out and then comes back on the announce team at ring side.]

Woren: “Well this one was an eventful night here tonight.â€

Slean: “Yes, we saw RVD defeat CM Punk. And Edge and Mick Foley destroy Insane Dane and Danny Havoc.â€

Woren: “Plus Monty Brown attack Kane and then ran.â€

Slean: “But now as announced earlier it will be our main event. The big red machine Kane versus the Big Show.â€

Kane Vs. The Big Show​

Briggs: “Making his way into the ring, the big red machine, Kane.â€

[An angry Kane just walks right down to the ring and gets in without even signaling for his pyro.]

Briggs: “And his opponent, the seven foot, five hundred pound giant, the Big Show.â€

[Big Show walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. The two huge men get face to face, nose to nose.]

Kane starts the match out by punching Big Show 4 times. He then runs off the ropes and as he gets back to Show, Big Show picks him up in a military press and then slams him on the mat.

Slean: “Wow, Kane is well over three hundred pounds and Show lifted him with ease.â€

Kane got up and Big Show hit him with a head butt. Big Show gets Kane in the corner and gives him a huge slap to the chest. He then slaps him once more. Big Show whips Kane to the other side of the ring and then runs at Kane. Kane then gets his boot up and kicks Big Show in the face. Kane goes to grab Big Show and Show hits him with a should thrust. Kane rolls out of the ring and Big Show follows.

Woren: “Big Show has been impressive early in this match.â€

Big Show punches Kane in the head and rolls hi back into the ring. Big Show get sup on the ring apron and Kane kicks him. Kane the takes Big Shows and rams his shoulder into the ring post and Show falls off the apron.

Slean: “What a head buster.â€

Kane then gets out and pulls Big Show in. Big Show was on the mat and Kane kicks that shoulder. Kane then stomps on that shoulder targeting the injury. Kane grabs the arm of Big Show and slams his forearm on that shoulder. Kane puts that arm flat on the mat and drops his knee right on that injured shoulder.

Woren: “Kane is really working that shoulder.â€

Big Show rolls onto his back holding that shoulder. Big Show pulls him self up in the corner and Kane runs at him with a clothesline. Big Show walks to the center of the ring, Kane runs at him and hits him with a clothesline taking the big man off his feet. Kane then goes for the cover, 1…2.. and the Big Show kicks out.

Kane goes to pick and Show and Big Show his him in the gut. He then grabs Kane and hits him with a scoop slam. Show bounces off the ropes and tries to hit Kane with an Elbow and Kane rolls away. Whit Big Show down, Kane gets up and stomps on that shoulder once again. We then see Monty Brown and Henry Tray at the top of the ramp.

Slean: “Hey, I thought they were gone at some bar.â€

Woren: “I guess they came back.â€

Kane sees Brown and starts to stare at him. Big Show gets up and nails Kane in the back. Brown then starts to walk down the ramp with Tray staying at the top of the ramp. Kane turns around and Brown slides into the ring. Big Show hits Kane with a head butt and then hit him on the back with a clubbing forearm. Brown then starts to club the back of Kane with his forearm.

Slean; “Why is Brown even down here?â€

[Brown then grabs Kane’s head and slams it into the top turnbuckle pad. Big Show then slaps Kane hard in the chest. Brown punches Kane a couple times and then it looks like he is going to hit Kane with The Pounce when the lights go out. The lights come back on and Raven is in the ring with a handicap sign. He his Show in the head, Brown runs at him and he nails Brown right in the head. Brown then slips out of the ring. Raven the hits Big Show in the head a couple times with the sign. Kane grabs Big Show and tried to set him up for a Chokeslam when Brown gets back into the ring with a steel chair and hits Kane in the back. Raven runs at brown with his sign and is leveled by Monty Brown with the steel chair. Kane runs at Brown and Brown kick him in the gut and then a couple times in the back with the chair.]

[COLOR=""]Woren: “Oh Kane and Raven have been taken down.â€[/COLOR]

[Tray then walks into the ring and starts giving instructions to The Big Show. Show picks up Raven and Chokeslams him onto that sign. Brown jumps on him and starts to punch him in the head. He then lifts up Kane and gives hi a huge head butt. Brown then sets the steel chair in the middle of the ring and Big Show Chokeslams Kane onto the chair. Tray gets between Big Show and Monty Brown and raises their hand in some sort of victory. Tray then walks over to Kane and starts talking trash and slaps him across the face as Brown begins to punch him over and over again. The three of them get out of the ring and walk up the ramp leaving raven and Kane in the ring motionless and as the screen fades to black and the show ends]

Weebo

Reaction score
BM- RVD Vs. CM Punk

WM- Tag match

BP- James Mitchell and Abyss

WP- Samoa Joe

Additional- I liked how Kane never knew that Brown and Tray left until Tray called in. And I also liked how amazing the RVD and CM Punk match went.

Rate- 8/10

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
HKW News Breif

Tray buys out Wong
It was made official this morning that Henry Tray (HKW owner) has bought out Chee Wong (TKAW Owner). Tray bought out Wong after he had to file for bankruptcy and sell Total Kick Ass Wrestling. As a result HKW gains 15 new superstars.

ROQ- Fuse, Snap & The Rapid Beast
Gangsters- Snap, Grandmaster-X & Rapmaster-E
Raymond Brothers- Allen & James Raymond
Torch
Seneca
Ho Bo Bob
Anthony 'Torch' Martinez
Jay Ramero
TJ Wee
Scott Hardy

New Matches Annoucned for Hardcore Knocks
In an elimination first blood match for the HKW Tag Titles (Tag Titles acquired from TKAW) it will be The Hardcore Revolution (Edge and Mick Foley) Vs. The Gangster (Grandmaster-X and Rapmaster-E)

It will also be a no limits ope for the HKW No Limits Title (No Limits Title acquired from TKAW) it will be Snap Vs. Scott Hardy Vs. TJ Wee Vs. RVD Vs. CM Punk Vs. Jeff Hardy

Two Matches For Next Weeks Show
Main Event- Raven w/ Kane Vs. Monty Brown w/ Big Show
6-man Tag Match- Snap, Scott Hardy & TJ Wee Vs. RVD CM Punk & Jeff Hardy.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of TKAW or any these superstars