Hardcore Kickass Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
hkwmv9.png

We are here to bring the Hardcore back into wrestling.

Roster
Raven
Jeff Hardy
Rhino
Abyss w/ James Mitchel
Kane
Big Show
Sabu
Rob Van Dam
CM Punk
Monty Brown
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Samoa Joe
Edge
Mic Foley
Fuse
Twister
The Rapid BEast
Snap
Grandmaster-X
Rapmaster-E
Torch
Seneca
Ho Bo Bob
James Raymond
Allen Raymond
Anthony 'Tony' Martinez
Jay Ramero
TJ Wee
Scott Hardy

Teams
The Hardcore Revolution - Edge & Foley
The Duley Boyz- Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley
Sabu and RVD
ROQ- Fuse, Twister and The Rapid Beast
Gangsters- Snap, Grandmaster-X and Rapmaster-E
Raymond Brothers- Allen and James Raymond

Other
Henry Tray- Owner
Jimmy Slean- Commentary
Bruce Woren- Commentary
Juice Briggs- Ring Announcer

Champions
HKW World Champ: Raven
HKW 24/7 Champ: Sabu
HKW No Limits Champ:
HKW Tag Champs: Vacant

Upcoming Events
Tuesday Nights Barbwire Fights 11-13-07
Card

Main Event- Raven w/ Kane Vs. Monty Brown w/ Big Show
6-man Tag Match- Snap, Scott Hardy & TJ Wee Vs. RVD CM Punk & Jeff Hardy.

HKW Hardcore Knocks
Card

HKW 24/7 Title Match: Sabu(c) Vs. Rhino
(Elimination First Blood Tag Match) HKW Tag Titles Match: The Hardcore Revolution Vs. Gangsters (Grandmaster-X and Rapmaster-E)
(No Limits Open Match)HKW No Limits Title Match: SnapVs. Scott Hardy Vs. TJ Wee Vs. RVD Vs. CM Punk Vs. Jeff Hardy

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
Alright so I went to a wrestling convention and pulled 30 men and woman aside and asked them what they think need to be done to make wrestling better. Over 80% of the told me that they miss the hardcore style like the old ECW. I told them they they have CZW and old about 4 or 5 of them have even hear of it. So i am here to bring the Hardcore back into wrestling

Weebo

Reaction score
hmmm, this looks interesting, i'm gunna keep my eye on it and hey check out SWA

The Rated R CMStar

It can be reallu good or really bad. I do think you need to expand your roster

Henry_Tray

Reaction score
tnbfxc8.png
Jimmy Slean: “Hello and welcome to the first edition of Tuesday Nights Barbwire Fights.â€￾

Bruce Woren: “Hello and tonight we have three great matches on the card. In the first match it will be Jeff Hard taking on CM Punk. Then we will see RVD wrestle against Abyss.â€￾

Slean: “Yes and the in the main event we will see the HKW Champ Raven fight Big Showâ€￾

[The lights go out and the we hear over the speaker, “I tell you whatâ€￾ The lights them come back on]

Woren: “What was thatâ€￾

[The lights go out one more time and when they come back on HKW owner Henry Tray is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic.]

Henry Tray: “The first thing I want to tell you is, the only reason I have put some much money into this is because I hate the big name promotion in the world. So I am here to be better and bring hardcore back into wrestling. Now I just want to tell all my wrestlers and all you fans, that ever match contest here will be no disqualification, no count out, no time limits, like some companies we don’t want to mention. Oh yeah how stupid of me, there are no rules. The only reason the referee will be involved in the match is to either stop the match if the wrestler can no longer fight, to call a tap out or to count a three count.â€￾

[The crowd goes wild and starts to chant “HKW, HKW, HKW, HKWâ€￾]

Tray: “Now I don’t want to sit here and tell you all these different things so I am gunna get Jeff Hard and CM Punk out here for their first match. Thank you all for coming and I will se you soon.â€￾

Jeff Hardy Vs. CM Punk​

Juice Briggs: “Making his way into the ring, he is the charismatic enigma, Jeff Hardyâ€￾

[Jeff Hardy walks out on the ramp and the runs down into the ring. The crowd goes wild.]

Briggs: “And his opponent, the straight edged wrestler, CM Punk.â€￾

[Punk walks down to the ring and taunts to the crowd. They give him a huge ovation and he and Hardy begin to stare each other down]

The match started out with Hardy running at Punk and hitting him with a flying forearm. He grabs Punk and attempts to whip him into the corner but Punk reverses it. Punk runs and nails Hardy in the corner with a hard clothesline. He then grabs Jeff’s head and does a running bulldog.

Slean: “Punk looks good here in this opening contestâ€￾

Punk climbed to the top rope and as Jeff Hardy got to his feet Punk jumped off and hits Hardy with a flying cross body. As they hit the ground Hardy rolls Punk over and goes for the pin, 1…and Punk kicks out.

Woren: “What a reversal by Jeff!â€￾

The two wrestlers get up to their feet and stare down one another. The crowd goes wild. CM Punk runs at Jeff Hardy and Hardy jumps, Punk then slides under him and under the bottom rope. Jeff looks at Punk out side the ring and runs to the other side, bounces of the ropes and runs to the side where Punk is. He then jumps onto the ropes, jumps off and does a front flip maneuver landing on Punk who is out side the ring.

Slean: “That is what HKW is all about, wrestler putting themselves on the line all the time.â€￾

Both wrestler are down and some fans are chanting Hardy’s name and others chanting for Punk. Jeff gets to his feet first. A fan then grabs the chair he is sitting on and hands it to Hardy. As Punk was starting to get up Hardy nails him in the head with the chair sending him back to the floor. Jeff then picks Punk up and slides him into the ring. Hardy lifts up the ring skirt and pulls out a stop sign, trash can and kendo stick.

Woren: “Now what is he going to do with these?â€￾

Slean: “Don’t be a dumb ass, he is going to use them on Punk.â€￾

Hardy gets in the ring and tried to pick up Punk. Punk hits Jeff in the gut a couple times and gets back to his feet. He then hit Hardy with a dropkick send him to the mat. He picks up that Keno stick and hits Jeff on the back with it. Jeff starts to stand and Punk swings it like a bat at Jeff’s gut. Hardy bends over and get nailed in the head with the kendo stick making him fall to the mat below. Puck the grabs the trash can and puts the top half of Hardy’s body in it and lays him back down. CM Punk gets on the top rope and nails a huge leg drop on Hardy and the trash can.

Woren: “That makes me say me say oh my godâ€￾

Slean: WOW! WOW! That was sickâ€￾

Punk goes for the pin, 1..2.. Hardy kicks out at the last minute. CM then slides out of the ring and starts to look under it for something. He then pulls out ladder and puts it into the ring. He then grabs the steel chair given to Hardy by the fan and get into the ring. Punk tries to pump up the crown as Hardy pulls himself up by the ropes. Punk runs at Hardy with the chair and Jeff pulls down the tope rope and Punk goes over it to the mat below. Jeff Hardy then grabs the ladder.

Slean; “Oh, we know what Jeff can do with a ladderâ€￾

Punk gets back into the ring. Hardy throws the ladder at him and he catches it. He throws it back at Jeff and he catches it. Jeff throws it back and as soon as Punk catches it Hardy dropkicks it right into the face of CM Punk.

Slean; “What a shot echoing off the face of CM Punkâ€￾

Jeff Hardy the sets up the ladder and begins to climb up it. He sees Punk start to get up and gets off the ladder and walks over to Punk. As Jeff was going to pick him up, Punk reaches above him on the mat and grabs that stop sign that Hardy threw in the ring earlier. He then hits Jeff Hardy over the head with it sending to the mat. Punk stand up and takes the ladder and put it in the turnbuckle. He then grabs Hardy, stands him up and lays him against the ladder. Punk the goes to the turnbuckle opposite of Hardy runs, him at him and dropkicks Hardy into the ladder.

Woren: “Nice move by Punkâ€￾

Punk then sets Hardy up for the GTS. Hardy wiggles and wiggles and gets out of it. He then hits Punk with the Twist of Fate. He then sets to the ladder and climbs to the top and jumped of nailing Punk with a Swanton Bomb and he goes for the pin, 1…2…3.

Briggs: “Here is you winner, the charismatic enigma, Jeff Hardy.â€￾

-Commercial Break-

[The commercial break is interrupted]

Slean: “We now take you backstage where Rhino has attacked the twenty- four seven champion Sabuâ€￾

Woren: “Sabu was walking around backstage and then out of nowhere Rhino attacked him from behind.â€￾

Rhino grabs Sabu’s head and starts smashing it on this big equipment box. He goes for one more and Sabu stopped it and grabbed Rhino’s head and threw him into the wall. He then pulled a sign off the walls and nailed Rhino in the head with it. Sabu then grabs Rhino and pulls him down the hall. He then throws Rhino into a bunch of boxes and set up steel chairs. He grabs one of those chairs and hits Rhino in the head busting him open, Sabu then goes for the pin, 1..2.., Rhino kicks out and Sabu stands up.

Rhino is on the floor and rubs his head. He notices he is bleeding and gets a second wind. He gets up and charges at Sabu ramming him into a big steel box. He then throws Sabu into a door and the door opens leading to the parking lot. Rhino grabs Sabu and throws him into a red 1997 Honda Civic. He then grabs Sabu’s head and send it threw the driver side window shattering the window. A busted open Sabu falls to the floor and Rhino goes for the pin, 1..2.. Sabu kicks out.

Rhino picks him up and sets him up for a powerbomb onto the hood of the Honda Civic. Sabu reveres it with a back body drop, dropping Rhino on to hood of the car. Sabu climbs on the hood where Rhino is lying and starts punching Rhino in the head. There was a big white Ford van next to the Honda and Sabu looks at it. Sabu hit Rhino a couple more times in the head with punches, forearms and elbows making sure Rhino is not going to get up.

Sabu jumps off the Honda and climbs onto the hood of the Ford van. He then gets on the roof of the van and looks at Rhino sitting half on the hood and half on the windshield of the Honda. Sabu then jumps off of the van landing a leg drop on Rhino send him threw the windshield of the Honda Civic. Both men are lying on the car with Rhino partially inside of the car. Sabu finally musters up some strength and goes for the pin, 1…2…3. Sabu and Rhino are just lying there motionless as referee’s and official come to their aid to check on both wrestlers.

-Commercial Break-

[As we come back from break we see the camera are on Henry Tray}

Tray: “WOW! Now that is what I am talking about. Those two guys are gunna get a bonus this week. Now on November eighteenth we will be having our first pay-per-view. It is called Hardcore Knocks and at that night we will see in a sanctioned match Sabu the twenty-four seven champion putting his title on the line against the man beast Rhino.â€￾

[The crowd goes wild. All of a sudden the phone rings and Tray picks it up]

Tray: “Yeah, I understand. Alright, I’ll get on it right now.â€￾

[Tray then hangs up the phone]

Tray: “Alright get that camera out of here I got some work to doâ€￾

Rob Van Damn Vs. Abyss​

Briggs: “Making his way into the ring, the human highlight reel, Rob…Van…Damâ€￾

[RVD walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He then does his RVD hand motions]

Briggs: “And his opponent, the monster Abyssâ€￾

[Abyss walks down the ramp but before he can get in RVD get on the tope rope and jumps at Abyss.]

Both men get up and RVD kicks Abyss in the gut a couple times. RVD then goes for a punch and Abyss blocks it and Abyss punches RVD in the head. RVD stumbles and Abyss punches him one more time sending him falling to the floor. Abyss the pulls RVD by the arm and sits him down leaned against the ring. Abyss then unloads some shot on RVD. He then pulls a table out from under the ring and slides it the ring. He then whips RVD against the rope but Van Dam slides out of the ring. He then goes over to the announce table and grabs a steel chair and gets back into the ring.

Slean: “RVD is going to try and make this a little more even know.â€￾

Woren: “How is he using a steel chair even?â€￾

Slean: “Cause Abyss is like twice his size.â€￾

He gets into the ring and as he was going to hit Abyss in the head with the chair, Abyss punches the chair right into RVD’s face. Abyss the goes for the pin, 1…2…, RVD kicks out.

Woren: “Shit, Abyss punched the chair right into RVD’s face.â€￾

Slean: “I don’t know how RVD kicked out.â€￾

Abyss gets out of the ring lifts up the ring skirt. He then grabs his little black bag and gets back into the ring.

Woren: “Oh no, what is in that bag?â€￾

Slean: â€￾I don’t know but what I can tell you it that it is either them thousand tacks or thousand shards of glass.â€￾

Abyss puts the bag down and sets up the table. RVD begins to get up and Abyss runs and kicks him in the head. Abyss grabs that bag and empties it out draping all of his thumb tacks on to the table.

Slean: “What he just put all them thumb tacks onto that table.â€￾

Abyss picks RVD up and sets him up for a Chokeslam.

Woren: “Wait that’s Joe, Samoa Joe.â€￾

Slean: “What is he doing out here? He just came out of the crowd.â€￾

Joe jumped the barricade and gets into the ring with a steel chair. Right as Abyss was about the Chokeslam Van Dam threw the table Samoa Joe ran in and nailed Abyss in the back with the chair. Abyss dropped RVD and turned around. Joe then hit him again in the head with the chair making him go down to one knee. Joe then kicks him on the right side, and then the left side. Abyss is on both of his knees and Joe kicked the steel chair right in his face. Abyss falls flat on his back. RVD gets up and tells Joe something. RVD slowly climbs to the top rope as Joe lays Abyss on top of the table. He then hit him two more time with the steel chair this time in the gut. RVD then looks at the crowd, he looks over at Joe, then Abyss. RVD jumped of the turnbuckle hitting Abyss with a Five-Star Frog Splash sending Abyss threw the table with the tacks on it.

Woren: Oh my god. I thought Van Dam was out of this. I guess I was wrong."

You can hear Abyss riving in pain as RVD rolls onto him and goes for the pin, 1…2…3.

Briggs: “Here is you winner, the human highlight reel, Rob…Van…Dam.â€￾

[Both men are lying motionless in the ring. Joe then helps RVD out of the ring and to the backstage area. The refs and officials run down to the ring to check on Abyss.]

-Commercial Break-

Slean: “Welcome back to Tuesday Nights Barbwire Fights.â€￾

Woren: “Yes if you are just tuning in we have had some great action here tonight. The night started off with Jeff Hardy getting a pin fall victory over CM Punk.â€￾

Slean: “Then Rhino tried to become the new twenty-four even champion by attacking Sabu backstage. That ended when Sabu it Rhino with a Leg drop sending him through the windshield of a car.â€￾

Woren: “And just before the last break we though it was going to be Abyss getting the victory over RVD, but Samoa Joe came and attack Abyss allowing RVD to get the win.â€￾

HKW Champ Raven Vs. Big Show- Non Title Match​

Briggs: Making his way into the ring, he is the HKW Champ, nevermore, Raven.â€￾

[Raven walks down the ramp with a shopping kart full of toys and throws them into the ring.]

Slean; “Raven has everything in that shopping kart.â€￾

Woren: “Yes everything from a trash can to a stop sign. He even has the kitchen sink.â€￾

Briggs: And his opponent, the seven foot, five hundred pound giant, The Big Showâ€￾

[Big Show walks down the ramp, up the steel steps and into the ring over the top rope.]

Raven ran at Big Show and hit him with a clothesline. He stumbled but it didn’t take the big man of his feet. Show then ran at Raven and hit him with clothesline sending him to the mat. With Raven on the mat Big Show jumped in the air and nailed Raven in the chest with an elbow drop.

Slean; “What elevation by The Big Show.â€￾

Big Show then goes or the pin, 1…2.., Raven kicks out. Big Show then grabs Raven’s neck with both of his hand and lifts him in the air. Raven starts to punch the Big Show with everything he’s got till Big Show drops him. He they grabs the stop sign and nails the Big Show in the head with it. Show stumbles but doesn’t fall. Raven hit him and Show bounce off the ropes and runs at Raven. Show was gunna hit him with a big boot but Raven ducked out of the way. Big Show turned around and got hit again with the stop sign this time sending him to the mat.

Woren; “Raven got the big man off his feet. He must take this opportunity for all it’s worth.â€￾

Raven picks up a trash can that he had put in the ring earlier. He wedges it between the second and top ropes and goes back on the attack of the Big Show. He picks up the Big Show and send him head first into the trash can. Raven goes for the pin, 1…2.. Big Show kicks out launching Raven off of him. Raven slips out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp a little bit.

Slean; “Where is Raven going?â€￾

Woren: “I don’t know, maybe he wants to get out of here before Big Show gets back up.’

Raven slowly walks backwards up the ramp and Big Show begins to sand. He looks to one side of the ring and doesn’t see Raven. He looks to the other side and sees Raven walking up the ramp so Big Show gets out of the ring and chasses Raven. Big Show gets about half way up the ramp and Raven Runs backstage. Big Show then starts to run and to catch him. Big Show gets backstage and Raven is nowhere in sight.. Big Show looks around and still can find Raven. Then out of nowhere raven jumped and put his knee on the back of Big Shows head send him head first to the concrete floor.

Slean: “Where do Raven come fromâ€￾

Woren; I don’t know but that is the kind of stuff his he going to have to do to beat the Big Showâ€￾

Big Show is lying on his stomach and Raven finds this metal tube and starts hitting Show in the back wit it over and over and over and over again. Big Show rolls over and Raven mounts him and start to punch him in the face. Big Show then blocks one of the punches and grabs Raven by the throat. He then stands up and launches him into a wall putting a hole in the wall where Rave’s head hit. Show grabs Raven and Raven puts his hand in his pocket. He then pulls his had out and throws some sort of powder at the face of Big Show blinding him. Raven the grabs a extension cord and jumps on the back of the Big Show and wraps it around his neck. Raven keeps applying the pressure more and more till the big show falls to his knees. Raven lets go of the cord and he pulls a triangular caution sign off the wall and hit the Big Show in the head with it. He then grabs Big Show’s head and hit him with the Raven Effect and then goes for the pin, 1...2…3.

Briggs: “Here is your winner, The HKW Champ, Raven.â€￾

[Raven then stands up and a door swings open and Monty Brown walks out clapping his hands slowly]

Monty Brown; “Good match there champ. I just talked to Tray and he wants to see you.â€￾

[Raven walks off down the hall towards Henry Trays office as the camera cuts back to Monty Brown slowly clapping as the screen goes black and the show ends]

Weebo

Reaction score
BM- Hardy vs. Punk
WM- All were good

BP- Didn't see a promo
WP- Like I said, I didn't see a promo

Rating- 8/10

Additional comments- The best part of the show was when Sabu did a leg drop off the van on top of Rhino sending him through the windsheild of the car

-TJ-

BM- All Were good

WM- N/A

BP- None

WP- None

AC- Are You Figgen Kidding me? A 24/7 Belt is one of the greatest ideas i've seen you have something here and you better stick with it. Feel Free to Check ECW, Unleashed.

Rate- 8.5 (For your first show, that's good)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
BM- Matches were great

WM- N/A

BP- Didn't see any

WP- didn't see any

AC- Your matches were good solid hardcore matches. You got a good thing going with your title just the matches are a bit short. But for how long they were, they really delivered. Good job and keep up the good work!

cheap plug: Come review the SWA sometime

Rate- 8.0

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
BM- Can't pick

WM- N/A

BP- None

WP- None

AC- Well now i see why the boss wanted to see rave. Wonder if there will be any special meaning in this match.

Rate- 8/10 (reall good for your first show man)

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
BM- Main Event

WM- all matches were phenomenal

BP- None

WP- None

AC- This is very unique. I am interested to see what kind of hardcore mayhem you will unleash next show!

Rate- 8/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM:All were awesome

WM: None

BP: No Promos

WP:No Promos

AC: If you added some promos it would add some excitement, Hardcore aspect is awesome and the 24/7 belt is a great idea (wish I thought of that)

Weebo

Reaction score
how would tag title work for this btb. He only has one tag team and only 15 superstars.