Happy Easter!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Weren't those holidays stolen like, hundreds of years ago in the first place? I mean tell me honestly guys. Would you rather celebrate your Christmas Morning humming around a fire and thanking the God of tomatoes for giving you a bountiful crop this past fall, or would your rather have the inspiring spirit of being with your family and exchanging gifts and seeing the looks on their faces that you actually got to have one day out of the year to do some good for other people?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Also, would you rather cut off the head of a goat and place it on a mantle for 7 days while you throw corn in the air praising Super Uchu the God of disembowelment. Or would your rather be painting easter eggs and getting a basket full of goodies?

Would you rather run into the woods each year trying to scare off demons that arn't there or would you rather run around in silly costumes having an excuse to get drunk every year?

Would you rather be doing nothing at all rather than being able to gather family around and eat a huge dinner together once and year?

I'll take the Christian substitutes over the pagan holidays anyday

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Also, would you rather cut off the head of a goat and place it on a mantle for 7 days while you throw corn in the air praising Super Uchu the God of disembowelment. Or would your rather be painting easter eggs and getting a basket full of goodies?

Would you rather run into the woods each year trying to scare off demons that arn't there or would you rather run around in silly costumes having an excuse to get drunk every year?

Would you rather be doing nothing at all rather than being able to gather family around and eat a huge dinner together once and year?

I'll take the Christian substitutes over the pagan holidays anyday

Whoa! Now no one said Paganism is better than Christianity. We're just saying that Christianity took everything about Paganism and either made it their own, or made it evil.

Easter for me is a pointless holiday. It celebrates either the coming of Spring or the resurrection of Christ. And since Spring comes every year and just going out on a nice spring day is celebration enough, and I don't believe the latter, Easter is pointless.

Christmas on the other hand has been morphed into a holiday of love and peace for any and all religions (not that they want to celebrate it, but they could). I celebrate Christmas for this reason.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Meet me on Christmas Eve 2009 faggOTTS

Its on