Happy Easter!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^ What makes you so sure? Im not a huge chocolate fan but i got good radar. It one of my powers haha.

Hometown Kid

I fight dirty. Ask my 5 year old cousins, I push people down and crush their dreams, and I feel all the tougher for it. >_>

LKP

Oh ok lol. Ill take your word for it. As long as we dont play hide the strudel with you im happy lol.

Kizza

I love the fags that take like gar-bags to the Easter hunts and just fucking fill up the bag. Always makes me lol.

Hometown Kid

Oh ok lol. Ill take your word for it. As long as we dont play hide the strudel with you im happy lol.
:eh:
I love the fags that take like gar-bags to the Easter hunts and just fucking fill up the bag. Always makes me lol.

I had like a footlong basket to put crap in. Who has enough eggs to have a gar-bag full anyway? 1 time at school somebody picked up a birds egg on accident and got attacked. >_>

LKP

yeah most of them are fat kids or fat losers. Ive never been to one to be honest. I go to beer ones :). Mind you some fat fuckers love beer to.

Kizza

I had like a footlong basket to put crap in. Who has enough eggs to have a gar-bag full anyway? 1 time at school somebody picked up a birds egg on accident and got attacked. >_>

Try people going to more then one Easter hunt. Yeah.

JimmyD

Reaction score
JESUS IS ALIVE AGAIN.

Never really been into Easter due to me: A) Not living at home, and therefore not having access to free eggs, and B) Not really liking chocolate, or Christianity a whole lot.

LKP

There was a guy called jesus back then probably but he was no jesus that was super and had a dad called god. The bible is made up its all a load of shit.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I love the idea of the son of God being "super", like he's fucking Wolverine or something.

LKP

I know god, what a shit name lol. If you was that good ud have a better name than god. Call yourself CM GOD