Hannibal Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hannibal_key_art.jpg

[video=youtube;gD2cKfRYAk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD2cKfRYAk8[/video]​

I honestly wasn't even aware of this show until this morning, so yeah, great advertising there NBC! Anyhow, I gather the premise is that this is pre-Red Dragon and will eventually lead up to that film. Mads Mikkelsen is an awesome actor and I think he'll make a really good Hannibal, while I'm also a fan of the rest of the cast. This one definitely has some potential to scare up some good television moments, so let's hope for the best!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I have seen a few promos for it but it never occurred to me that it was about Hannibal Lector. Just thought it was a name, but then again I wasn't paying much attention to the promo I saw. Probably on here or on my phone on here. Will have to check it out.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this pretty old thread, but season three is going on.

I just started watching Hannibal at season three. I don't think I'm going to go back and watch the first two seasons. I'm not that into the show just yet. So season three is my first exposure to the show. I haven't seen the movies and I haven't read the books (tried reading one, but found it boring). Anyway.

I fell asleep on S3/E1. It was boring. But I gave it another chance. S3/E2 I really enjoyed. I love Will Graham and Hannibal. They make the show great and compelling for me.