Halo movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sorry if the title got your hopes up(not really trololol!) but I feel as though this must be asked. If we finally did get a Halo movie, which Peter Jackson said he would be interested in directing a few years back, do you think it would work? Amongst the amount of super hero movies coming out do you think a Halo movie would thrive or would it be lost in the shuffle?

Given the amount of material they have with books, video games and those YouTube projects, you'd think they could make a movie. Especially considering how popular Forward Unto Dawn was/is. Would you go out of your way to watch a Halo movie? Who would you like to see direct it and who would you like to see star in it? Which Halo would you like it to be based off? Do you even care?

Discuss.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think the Forward Unto Dawn series shows that it can work and it can work with minimal CGI (considering). I don't expect it to be done until after the next series of games at this point though and I don't expect Jackson to be the one that does it.