Halloween...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Halloween is basically almost right around the corner.
- What are u gonna dress up as this year (If u are)
- Whats ur favorite Halloween movie
- Fav Halloween Music
Basically all things pertaining to Halloween.. :emoji_grin:

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
I like the Halloweentown series and candy corn I might try and get myself a new onesie to sleep in.. and for music.. I for some reason turn on a 50's kind of playlist for Halloween

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't celebrate it, haven't since I was 16/17. I do wear cat ears but only because I can get away with it without looking like a weirdo.
The last time I think I did something on the day was when I was 19 and that was walking with an ex's sister and her kids. I took Twiggy with me, put a black and red pinstripe polo on him and said he was Freddy Mewger. LOL Kids loved seeing him, I can't tell you how many ran up to me to pet him.

I did enjoy the traditions as a kid but the ones for adults, not my cup of tea. Dressing up, going to parties, and getting drunk. No thanks.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
I don't celebrate it, haven't since I was 16/17. I do wear cat ears but only because I can get away with it without looking like a weirdo.
The last time I think I did something on the day was when I was 19 and that was walking with an ex's sister and her kids. I took Twiggy with me, put a black and red pinstripe polo on him and said he was Freddy Mewger. LOL Kids loved seeing him, I can't tell you how many ran up to me to pet him.

I did enjoy the traditions as a kid but the ones for adults, not my cup of tea. Dressing up, going to parties, and getting drunk. No thanks.
I'm right there with ya... I'll be alone at home with a literal cup of tea probably in chat just hanging out

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe we can have a chat going for us homebodies who do nothing on the day. :kitler:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake: Yeah I can agree... I dnt celebrate Halloween anymore either. I never realised how "evil" or "Bad" halloween REALLY IS. It basically SATANS Holiday. A portal for satan to consume what He can.
I still make jack o lanterns for Halloween though.
-

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
It's just a hard night for me to emotionally handle.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Asuka Lock:
I hvnt worn onesie Pajamas since I was a kid. Used to LOVE them. Wait... Those are the one's that cover the feet and whole body.... Right? :D

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
@Asuka Lock:
I hvnt worn onesie Pajamas since I was a kid. Used to LOVE them. Wait... Those are the one's that cover the feet and whole body.... Right? :emoji_grin:
My old one didn't cover the feet but it was nice

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake: Yeah I can agree... I dnt celebrate Halloween anymore either. I never realised how "evil" or "Bad" halloween REALLY IS. It basically SATANS Holiday. A portal for satan to consume what He can.
I still make jack o lanterns for Halloween though.
-

Do you origins of Halloween? You dress up like the "demons" to lead the evil spirits away from your home.
The Jack-O-Lantern is used on your doorstep to keep demons away, same for the black cats.
In Britain it was used as a way to pray and pay respect for the dead.

It is actually not a bad thing when you look at it that way but today, Halloween is just an excuse to get drunk and dress...
Well, I won't say the word because I know you don't like it. lol

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Do you origins of Halloween? You dress up like the "demons" to lead the evil spirits away from your home.
The Jack-O-Lantern is used on your doorstep to keep demons away, same for the black cats.
In Britain it was used as a way to pray and pray respect for the dead.

It is actually not a bad thing when you look at it that way but today, Halloween is just an excuse to get drunk and dress...
Well, I won't say the word because I know you don't like it. lol
for me it's being dragged to places i don't want to go with people i don't like.. but only going to make the people i love happy...

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I remember dressing up as a Clown, a witch, I was a veterinarian couple years ago. I wore a doc's mask and Put reindeer antler's on My Borzoi. OH And I was dressed as the Holy Spirit Ghost the last time I ever went trick or treating. I remember one lady dumped all her candy into my pillow case. She must've really liked my costume lol. I used to collect like 3 pillow cases full of candy and would dump them in the trunk of the car

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
ooh, we could find a way to just hang out with music!