HALLOWEEN 3D Removed from 2012 Release Schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Things aren’t looking good for a third go-around with the reimagined Halloween series. Rob Zombie kicked off the reboot with 2007’s less-than-inspiring Halloween, followed by the direct sequel Halloween II in 2009. The first film made nearly $80 million at the box office, so Halloween II was all but guaranteed given the seres’ low production cost. The second film wasn’t the big hit that the first one was, but still made a profitable $39 million. Shortly after the release of Halloween II, The Weinstein Company announced plans for a Rob Zombie-less Halloween 3D. A 2010 release was planned with My Bloody Valentine 3D director Patrick Lussier in tow, but production was ultimately delayed forcing Lussier to drop out.

The Weinstein Company got trigger happy last June and announced 2012 release dates for Halloween 3D and Scary Movie 5 despite having no script, director, actors, etc. for either film. The latter was recently pushed back, and now the October 2012 release date for Halloween 3D has been replaced with a “TBA†over at Box Office Mojo. If I had to guess, I’d say we won’t be seeing Halloween 3D anytime soon. If anything, the company might go for yet another reboot of the series, but given the tepid reaction to Halloween II I can’t imagine they’re dead set on continuing the story Zombie started.

This makes me happy. It was horrible to begin with.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
But...but...but...what about the script that James Bond had? He said he had a script and it was certainly getting made because the script was so awesome.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I guess it was awesome at sucktitude

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
But...but...but...what about the script that James Bond had? He said he had a script and it was certainly getting made because the script was so awesome.
It's just too bad, because I also heard Emphatic was doing the soundtrack. They're the next big thing you know.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler