Half Of The U.S. Is Now In A Drought

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Yeah, I live in a very mountainous area, though tornadoes will just make mountains their bitches, they have a very hard time forming and touching down.

That is what keeps me from moving south. I would love to live south of here more but they have worse storms and more tornadoes than up here. I don't remember the last one that formed anywhere close to where I live, like close as in, GET IN THE BASEMENT NOW!.. lol

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
That is what keeps me from moving south. I would love to live south of here more but they have worse storms and more tornadoes than up here. I don't remember the last one that formed anywhere close to where I live, like close as in, GET IN THE BASEMENT NOW!.. lol
Yeah, the thing that sucks about being in the northeast, we GET EVERYTHING! Almost everything that goes through the mid-west and south, we end up getting.

Solid Snake

Yeah, the thing that sucks about being in the northeast, we GET EVERYTHING! Almost everything that goes through the mid-west and south, we end up getting.
I can handle rain, snow and wind... It is better than hurricanes, earthquakes and typhoons. lol