Half Of The U.S. Is Now In A Drought

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

c81dc671cc4bf5bdfcb6c64e15c178e2.jpg

Solid Snake

I fear the hell out of Tornadoes for some reason...yeah, thought I would post that here.

SAME! :cry:

We had a few warning the other day. I was scared. lol

I use to put all my favorite toys in the dryer as a kid when we had them. My mom would laugh at me. My thought was, the dryer is in the basement, has a door and is heavy so I wouldn't lose my stuff lol

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
SAME! :cry:

We had a few warning the other day. I was scared. lol

I use to put all my favorite toys in the dryer as a kid when we had them. My mom would laugh at me. My thought was, the dryer is in the basement, has a door and is heavy so I wouldn't lose my stuff lol
Haha, I live in PA, and last year wasn't bad, but 2011-2012 was terrible, every storm had a tornado watch/warning. I have my worries that a pattern is going to come up. I have so much that I couldn't think of losing, like my PS2/3/4 and my laptop! :((

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I grew up in East Texas. A tornado warning simply meant going outside to see if the tornadoes were coming our way.

They (obviously) usually weren't, so it was all about: "Wow! Look at that twister! That's crazy!"

If they were coming our way, it would have been: "Oh....fuck."

wk

Reactions: Swift

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
I grew up in East Texas. A tornado warning simply meant going outside to see if the tornadoes were coming our way.

They (obviously) usually weren't, so it was all about: "Wow! Look at that twister! That's crazy!"

If they were coming our way, it would have been: "Oh....fuck."

wk
You proved a saying today Waco, everything is bigger in Texas...including their balls.

Solid Snake

Haha, I live in PA, and last year wasn't bad, but 2011-2012 was terrible, every storm had a tornado watch/warning. I have my worries that a pattern is going to come up. I have so much that I couldn't think of losing, like my PS2/3/4 and my laptop! :((

I worry about having time to get all the animals in the basement. I have a few small things I don't want to lose but everything else can be replaced.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
I worry about having time to get all the animals in the basement. I have a few small things I don't want to lose but everything else can be replaced.
Same, having a bunch of animals doesn't help. Dogs, a bunny,hamster,chicks,ducks,guinea pig, and something else I can't remember the name of.

Solid Snake

Same, having a bunch of animals doesn't help. Dogs, a bunny,hamster,chicks,ducks,guinea pig, and something else I can't remember the name of.

There's a parrot, 7 cats, a tree frog and three geckos here. I am just glad there isn't a lot of valley space where I am. Tornadoes start from the ground and need space to form. It looks like they are dropping down but its just the illusion of the wind pulling down the clouds.

TheTNHMaster

Reaction score
There's a parrot, 7 cats, a tree frog and three geckos here. I am just glad there isn't a lot of valley space where I am. Tornadoes start from the ground and need space to form. It looks like they are dropping down but its just the illusion of the wind pulling down the clouds.
Yeah, I live in a very mountainous area, though tornadoes will just make mountains their bitches, they have a very hard time forming and touching down.