Hahah anyone like AJ's shoutout to Pokemon Diamond lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^I always rewind the DVD when Christian says "Tomko...give me a beat"...classic line :roflmao:

Great One

^Wrong thing to miss. :)

Anyways, yeah, now all we need is for Tomko to finally give Cage a beat ;)
[YT]CEkSjWh3Vys[/YT]

I'M HUNGRY!!!

Hahahahahahaha.

[YT]6I6WpTj2eJ0&NR=1[/YT]

Here's the real one. Still gold, rofl.

PeepShow

[YT]CEkSjWh3Vys[/YT]

I'M HUNGRY!!!

Hahahahahahaha.

GOD!!!

*Struggles with shirt*

IM PISSED NOW!!!

:roflmao:

Great find man. Rep for a long time :p

[YT]6I6WpTj2eJ0&NR=1[/YT]

Here's the real one. Still gold, rofl.

I still say Christian PWND Cena's ass. Notice how all Cena mentions when he raps is sex and balls. I mean seriously, if there was an award for douchary, he would win the whole douche. No joke

phantomgerald

The Pokemon segment was funny as hell. And thanking DS omg that was some funny shit. The way Styles act, like a little kid in a candy shop, it really empasizes his funny heel persona that nobody can bring themselves to hate.

Reaction score
^^^completely agree....Tomko may not be the most talented guy on the mic or ring but just being next to AJ makes him priceless they got some great chemistry and AJ can always bring it on the mic you gotta love that guy you can never hate him

PeepShow

^ROFL, that has to be just a screen name doesnt it? That cant be him can it? :shifty:

Reaction score
lol......I don't know I've written two reviews on amazon and my name was what came out