Hahah anyone like AJ's shoutout to Pokemon Diamond lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

.tim

Reaction score
Made me laugh for like 3 mins straight.

.tim

Reaction score
On iMPACT he had a speech for winning the TNA Tag Belt and he said he would like to thank Pokemon Diamond.

Travis40

oh...lol...I didn't know he was a Pokemon fan either...I'm not, I think it's for little Japanese girls. But that's just my opinion.

Reaction score
^^^you'd be surprised how many people like Pokemon....AJ is a funny guy this only proved it...I thought it was great

PeepShow

...what are you talking about?

If you watched iMPACT, you would know what he was talking about, you douche. You just bash the product and dont even watch it, prolly like 3/4 the people on here that just say TNA sucks b/c they are such sheep

Weebo

Reaction score
TNA does not suck and so far Impact this week was better then any show WWE has put on. Maybe Smackdown! will help the WWE this week but i doubt it

Reaction score
ye that was funny and hes like shout out to ds aswell lol funny how tomko was like b4 he started speaking ima let u speak agaist my betta judgement

dstebbins

Reaction score
I was too busy trying to figure out why he was thanking Kip James. I mean WTF? KIP JAMES?!

xtremebadass

AJ is a huge gamer, I love the guy he has so much talent, plus he is funny as hell, anyone who like Pokemon is a friend of mine, Pokemon is the shit, I mean I used to do it like 5 years ago, but it's still the shit with their 8000 episodes and like 500 pokemon these days. AJ called Kip James 50, that was hilarious, he said he is still keepin it real at 50, lmao!

Reaction score
That moment was gold. Pokemon Diamond, Stranglehold, Midway and Kip James being 50 lol. Tomko "Ima let u speak against my better judgment" lmao, should have told me AJ was gonna do something like that next. Damn the Christian Coalition for having the funniest moments every week on TNA.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
^^^you'd be surprised how many people like Pokemon....AJ is a funny guy this only proved it...I thought it was great

he's right!!!! There are so many people likes it 'coz they started playing it when they were a kid and 'til today... they get hooked with it...

Travis40

If you watched iMPACT, you would know what he was talking about, you douche. You just bash the product and dont even watch it, prolly like 3/4 the people on here that just say TNA sucks b/c they are such sheep

I watched the show, but I wasn't listening to every line from the title presentation. I was doing other things during the Cage/Tomko/Styles/Cornette thing.

PeepShow

^Wrong thing to miss. :)

Anyways, yeah, now all we need is for Tomko to finally give Cage a beat ;)