haha, Famou$...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

oh, btw, I hate to say it, but famou$ may not be lying about the multiple computer thing. I checked a couple more IP's under his account, and although all that I've checked so far have been Kentucky, I just found one that says Texas....so I'm challenging Famou$. He said 4 houses. Obviously one is in New York, we will assume he has obviously confessed to Kentucky and I assume lying or not he will say Texas is the 3rd, so before I continue, I want to know where the 4th one is. If he's telling the truth, after I check all the IP's, it will confirm what he's told us. If he's lying then either he's never logged on here from that 4th location, or he's full of crap.

Rell

Reaction score
hmm So what do you know, Famou$ may be telling the truth :shocking:

True or False, we already settled our problems lol

This Guy

yeah because its yahoo dsl, thats why it says New York. Most intenet providers are local providers. Even if they are more wide spread they have link ups all across the US. Yahoo DSL does not. They are based in New York. This one that Rell showed us probably shows the location of the IP Host, not the location of the IP User. Most IP look ups would show IP User locations.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I did mine and it said I was in some ciy I've never heard of, California. So, something is wrong.

www.ip-adress.com

You may only make so many queries per day, but it is very accurate.

Chuck, you're registration ip shows it as Cincinatti. It is accurate. It is also accurate for mine.

Never the less, I'm sure its Famou$ that you're all wondering about.

Famou$, I took random samplings of your almost 100 different ip addresses, and you are most certainly orginating from the environs of Louisville, Kentucky. Perhaps the city of Lancaster to be specific.

Anyway, you're busted.

Rell

Reaction score
Monk, I love you. If I could rep you I would.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok the new site says im from cleveland and thats right...

Untouchable

Reaction score
it says i'm from stoke on trent :mad:....thats no where near where i live....that site is lame.

PeepShow

Hahha, Elkhart, Indiana. Much better site tbh. Good job Monk. Also some other IPs checked out as well. :good:

Edit, what's your IP Untouchable?

This Guy

I'm pretty sure, Famou$ "Your too smart for your own good" comment to me was pretty much an admission of guilt.