haha, Famou$...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
I have 4 different computers in 4 different states. That I have houses that I can go to when I go on tour. I have so happen to be there as we speak. So yes you are correct. No denying to be needed.

You tell them Famous they don't know how it is to live in the mean streets of the KFC!

Famou$187 doesn't lie he just likes extending the truth by a few thousand miles......I got your back Famou$

Famou$ 187

I have spoken. That's all I have to say in/about this thread.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya it doesnt work right... i dont live in new york like it says i do

PeepShow

He never said he moved. And Famous, just so that everyone knows you are lying, I tested that site with about 10 other IPs and where they claim to be, and it came up correct with all of them. So just get your White ass out of here. Seriously.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i tested it with mine and it says i live in new york... i dont... i live in cleveland... (obviously... just look at my favorite teams)

Rell

Reaction score
i tested it with mine and it says i live in new york... i dont... i live in cleveland... (obviously... just look at my favorite teams)

Whats your ip? I checked mine and it told me my exact city, zip, etc. This Guy and PeepShow also tested it, so I think you're doing something wrong :laugh:

You should probably get a new progam Rell. Your way off. But better luck next time thanks for playing. Famou$-1 Rell & His Dickriders-0

Did you lie and then edit your post? I think you did :laugh:

lol I love the way he came up with a score like he's actually done something besides lie trying to defend himself, and misspell program :roflmao:

btw, I wanna give a shout out to all my dickriders, how does my e-penis feel?

PeepShow

Qwaneth is a jolly good fellow :)

Anyways, I checked Enigma's IP and it does say he's from NY, but he could just like those teams :shifty:

Anyways.....

Rell

Reaction score
haha just take the internet speed test thing, that would be the most accurate...

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol believe me. im not from new york... i got into some trouble with the NYPD when i spent 3 days there tho ... havent been there since...

anyways i have no idea why it says im from NY... i used a different thing and it said i was from cleveland so whatever...

Rell

Reaction score
They tapped into your internet, better be careful about what you say. The feds are watching you.

PeepShow

Like Rell said, just go post your internet speed in that one thread and use Cleveland as your source then, and you wont have anyone not believing you.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cleveland isnt an option... the closest one is kippen apparently... and i posted that already... i dont care anyways... why wouldnt people believe me...