Guest Host - One Former Wrestler - Your pick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
You know who would KILL it - Joe Rogan!!!!! He's gold on the mic and would be like "I had to come see up close this FAKE stuff since I see REAL fighting everyday!" End of the show someone comes out and is like "If you think its fake deal with this and hits him, then Brock comes out and lays that person OUT!!!"

Hey - I can dream too.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The Rock. The guy turned his back on the fans, but I'd still want to see him back. But it can't be during the PG era. His promos won't be as good/funny. I mean we wouldn't hear...

"Booker T, hair done by Whoopi, Shane McMahon still a pussy'' now a days.

J

Easily The Rock even though he'd probably refure to himself as Dwayne Johnson ='[

xtremebadass

Without a doubt it would have to be Lesnar. Just think of the noise it would make the former WWE Champion and current UFC Heavyweight Champion returns to the WWE where it all began for him.

He would totally screw over John Cena. Lesnar would be the HEEL OF HEEL hosts on Raw and like put Cena in a 32 on 1 handicap match or something, then it all ends with an F-5. Poor Johnny C.