Guest Host - One Former Wrestler - Your pick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Title says it all. If you could only pick ONE former wrestler come in and host Raw for a night who would it be? Would it be to setup a match at a PPV or would it be just because you think they would be entertaining? Would it be The Rock? Maybe setting up a match with Cena? Would it be Hogan? Would it be The Macho Man? Who would you pick? Try and outline the nights events the way you would want it to go down when he/she hosts.

Klide

I would have to pick the Rock. the dude is entertaining i know he would pull out a great 2 hours.. but i also have some thoughts on Lesnar?!? :D

SnackZ

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh - Lesnar would be good, he could come out and setup a match between him and Kane/Taker (2 trained MMA guys) for a ppv, that would be interesting. He can be like "I dominated here, I dominated REAL fighting, what else is there..." I had not thought of him before. Good job dude!

Wordlife

I would pick the Rock only because he is funny, entertaining, classy, etc.

But one guy I would pick, don't ask me why cause I doubt he would do it, would be Bret Hart. He would totally make an impact on Raw, draw huge ratings, maybe either mend his ties with Vince McMahon or start ANOTHER feud with the guy, etc. Hell, then he could be an enforcer for a DX/Hart Dynasty match, with Hart in Hart's corner, and Flair in DX's corner, and Bret could then try and pick fights with HBK for good measures and history

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id go with the Rock also. He is just sooo damn funny and he would be awesome. Id have him in a match with Cena that would own :). And also as above Brett would be the shit. Only i would have Brett/Hart dynasty and DX with Vince instead of Flair hehe.

chessarmy

The Rock.

I miss him, his appearance would spike ratings and help bring back some good memories.

Ajax

Reaction score
The Rock, if he would do it he whould put on the most entertaining Raw since the Attitude Era.

CenaMark54

Hogan. Then he could come in and win a battle royal for a chance to face Orton later that night. Then subsequently pin Orton and become the new WWE Heavyweight Champion.

Then he could forfeit the belt, which would be a good way to keep the Orton/HHH storyline going into the new year.

Soulpower

^^^Joke account :shifty:

And my answer would be Ultimate Warrior. Sure, there's absolutely no chance of this happening, but it would be pretty damn entertaining.

MizMasta3000

Rock or Austin. Lesnar not that entertaing but meh neither was Batista