Guest Host Needs to End

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am still waiting for WWE to contact Eric Bischoff for this.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WWE executive Stephanie McMahon told BusinessWeek Magazine that WWE is considering Freddy Prinze, Jr., Reverend Al Sharpton, and former Price is Right host Bob Barker to host future episodes of WWE Raw.

Al Sharpton?! He'd make it an all black show.

Cryme Tyme vs. Kofi Kingston & Shelton Benjamin, Ron Killings vs. Ezekial Jackson. He'd give love to the latinos within the WWE, so Primo vs. Carlito, with a run in by Ricky Ortiz and the main event would be Mark Henry vs. John Cena.

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme vs. Kofi Kingston & Shelton Benjamin, Ron Killings vs. Ezekial Jackson. He'd give love to the latinos within the WWE, so Primo vs. Carlito, with a run in by Ricky Ortiz and the main event would be Mark Henry vs. John Cena.

that sounds better than last weeks raw

Airfixx

wut.

Stephen Colbert would be a MUCH bigger draw than some guy that most Americans have never heard of.

Awwww... Poor Americanists. : P

(Seriously tho', imagine how the rest of the worlds wrestling fans feel having to sit through the likes of Piven; wondering what the hell he bringgonna bring to the table... I watched the show and I'm still wondering - Was there any kind of 'character recognition' played upon or sumthin'?)

In terms of exposure, granted there's no competition, but damn, I'd love to see Morris at the helm of something as potentially absurd as a wrestling show.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
For once I agree with Axis.

Stephen Colbert would be pretty cool. I mean the show is pretty much close to being live. I think either recored earlier that day or sometime the same week right. So think of it this way. Not only do you get someone funny but its be a great way to promote. He could mention on his show about being on Raw. His fans that don't watch wrestling might just tune in and watch. So ratings get boosted a little.