Guest Host Needs to End

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i know who freddy prinze is from i know what you did last summer but who the fuck are the rest?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i know who freddy prinze is from i know what you did last summer but who the fuck are the rest?

Bob Barker used to host the Price is Right. If you've seen Happy Gilmore he was Adam Sandler's celebrity golf partner. The old guy he got in a brawl with.

Al Sharpton... lol

He's a baptist minister and radio host. I think he may have tried to run for president too at one point. Very black in his politics, and very outspoken. Ought to be hilarious if they use him.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Why cant Papa Bear Bill Oreily get some love? :sad:

I love the guest host thing btw, fuck all of you who shit all over it for "purist" reasons.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nothing to do with purist reasons it's just been a way for celebrities to promote whatever it is they're doing, WWE really gets nothing out of this. On top of that there are far too many of the celebrity segments in a given show. You'd figure maybe they'd try to do at least one 'big' thing with each guest host every week to add extra incentive to tune in but they really haven't for whatever reason.

If it was done well, I'd enjoy it but as it stands it's just filler. Even worse, boring filler.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Thats why your opinion is valid, and the "D00D THIS HAZ N0THING T0 D0 WITH WRESTLING!!!!!!" opinion is not....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course it's not. Given the entertainment aspect of the wrestling business it's a natural fit. All of this could've been extremely entertaining television but I've learned at this point though that I can keep my standards high but not get my hopes up when an intriguing idea presents itself in wrestling these days.

xtremebadass

Word on the street is that WWE have contacted a certain MIKE ADAMLE to guest host the Raw in Chicago in September!

YES

Finally a guest host worth while, I can see it now...

"JAMAICAN ME CRAZY KoFi!!!"

Nabz23

Reaction score
Oh My Mike Adamele cant wait for that , they really need a GM soon bad.

Evil Austin

@ Monk's post earlier: I would rofl at Bob being a Raw guest host, he would call out the champion to announce a match and be like, Randy Orton come on down! :laugh:

Kaedon

Reaction score
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK BOB BARKER IS?!?!?!

He's British. It explains a lot, including the gayness....Uh oh, I said something that might make TDK become one of those "ruffians" :shock:

Reaction score
I took a break from drinking my tea to tell you to fuck off

Bob Barkers a game show host right?

anyway GM > Guest Host

Kaedon

Reaction score
Uh oh, you're becoming a skallywag...:shifty:

Wordlife

lol they should have Oprah do it... that'd be fucking funny AND random