Guess who is back in the mothafucking house

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RC Styles

Reaction score
The time requisite is the less important. Since we legends have now our own sub-forum, I may ask someone else's opinion and you may get vetoed out.

Yea, I'll definitely keep making fun of yourself.
you know what i whish right now? you and me in ufc cage match, 20 rounds .

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
If you really want to die, make yourself explode like your muslim buddies do. I'm way out of your league.

maty619

Reaction score
I'm only fucking 13, it is such an easy excuse but I am still classed as a fucking child you twat. Also, that was meant to sound pathetic, that was the only point of me fucking saying that you piece of shit.

RC Styles

Reaction score
I'm only fucking 13, it is such an easy excuse but I am still classed as a fucking child you twat. Also, that was meant to sound pathetic, that was the only point of me fucking saying that you piece of shit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao

maty619

Reaction score
Says the 15 year old that is way more childish than I am, begging to get back on a forum :shakeshead:.

Slash

Reaction score
Everyone grow the fuck up its the freaking internet. Welcome back RC have fun.