Guess what... Its WS's ask thread! O-o

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Do you watch TNA? If so, who is your favorite wrestler?
yes i watch but since Joe took the title im not watching regularly now.
my favourite is Chris Sabin and also Kurt Angle.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
anyways fucking is related to instincs, search of pleasure or simply human reproduction...
saying '' never let my instincts control me.'' is a wannabe god statement, i don't think your religion allows u that

Wrestling Station

well its not just about religion, its about how you get raised by your parents. In all aspects it will affect and the life style changes due to that factor.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well its not just about religion, its about how you get raised by your parents. In all aspects it will affect and the life style changes due to that factor.

and... ?you said pretty much nothing;
imo you could have just changed your statement: like ''i never let my bad instincts control me.''
-i'm saying it again, no instincts at all= no sex in your life, it doesn't change anything if before or after marriage, that's just a religious precept, that you can decide to follow or not. the ''after marriage'' does NOT eliminate instincts.
-and yet again ''i never let my instincts control me.'' is perfectionism, in any monotheistic religion perfection belongs only to god, assuming a godlike charactersic is blasphemy, isn't it?

edit: -who says that following some instincts is bad?drinking beer isn't bad as long as you don't abuse of it. again if your religion says '' do not drink alcholics'', it does NOT necessarly mean it's the right thing to do

Wrestling Station

If you add enough stuff to wikipedia, does it become true?
Not neccessary. So many bulk of info doesnt mean that it will get you to the point.

and... ?you said pretty much nothing;
imo you could have just changed your statement: like ''i never let my bad instincts control me.''
-i'm saying it again, no instincts at all= no sex in your life, it doesn't change anything if before or after marriage, that's just a religious precept, that you can decide to follow or not. the ''after marriage'' does NOT eliminate instincts.
-and yet again ''i never let my instincts control me.'' is perfectionism, in any monotheistic religion perfection belongs only to god, assuming a godlike charactersic is blasphemy, isn't it?

edit: -who says that following some instincts is bad?drinking beer isn't bad as long as you don't abuse of it. again if your religion says '' do not drink alcholics'', it does NOT necessarly mean it's the right thing to do
Yes i was refering to the bad instincts.. which comes along with bad habbits.

Wrestling Station

^btw.. next round will be tough on all the teams that still fighting for the second place in Euro2008. Starting from tomorrow, this will be crazy upcoming days.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lolz, yeah but isn't this your ask a question thread? and isn't there a soccer thread somewhere nearby?

anyways,Germany shouldn't have problems against Austria, Turkey vs Czech Republic and Italy vs France are unpredictable,particularly our match will be crazy. i don't see Romania advancing; depending on Russia result tonight their match vs Sweden may be interesting too.as finalist i see Portugal vs Holland, Spain comes close but not enough imo

Wrestling Station

^now where is your question? lol T_T

lolz, yeah but isn't this your ask a question thread? and isn't there a soccer thread somewhere nearby?
yes but this is ask me thread. so i can still answer those questions too as im attending football pretty well.