Guess what... Its WS's ask thread! O-o

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

so... are you scared to say your name cuz it's ''Osama Bin Laden''?
Bin Laden is not a muslim anyway, he is a businessman that is working for his own rights and goods. He is a terrorist anyway. His goals are not the goals of the real religion.

My name i mentioned it on another thread btw. a week ago i think.

Wrestling Station

Where the hell did you come up with the name Wresting Station?!?!?!
i remember actually someone asked me this question long time ago. When i first joined, i was looking at a magazine beside my computer. So i was having no clue of what to type as my username while registering. So i said to myself that the first word i see infront of me i will use it.

So i saw that there is a column about Bus Stations.. so i took the word station. and as its a wrestling site. I got the name Wrestling Station.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
for the record i was not bashing your religion(yet, at least :D, i don't like muslims as i don't like christians and jews)

and... u have like 5000 posts, not including 15000 in hiat,and i'm a lazy boy...
can't u just say it?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
nah...Merda Emale è meglio
btw france got raped too, does this mean that italy doesn't suck so much?

Wrestling Station

Italy and France sucked ass equally. 4-1 and 3-0 both with 3 goal difference.

Qwake

Why did you make this thread? :smh

I am "legend" enough to make a thread like this?

Sup?

Why do you have so much rep? :(

Can I have some rep :p

whats your fav sport?

who is your fav wrestler in any brands right now?

TNA, WWE, or ROH?