Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I wanna guess Batista, but he wrestles on SD! not RAW which is the flagship show.....damn man, props on makin' this one hard as hell. I'ma still stick with Regal, but I might give another answer later, this is hard

You might end up with -100 points... lol :bigsmile:

Just think a lot, it's something that you don't expect at all. The clues say it all...

The Mac

Reaction score
I think its Finlay, but he doesnt wrestle on RAW!

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Alright you know what FUCK YOU C4!!!
This shit is a pain in the rear...
I cant believe this is soooo hard..
My guess..
Vince Fucking McMahon thats it I'm Done if its not him its Regal!!!!
If its neither get yur damn clue's right...
This shit gives me a headache..

C4

Alright, so now I'm going to drop the bombshell and reveal the answer....

This is something that nobody expected, FINLAY is the correct answer! Only 3 people answered correct and therefore got positive points. People like Wrestling Station and JMay never answered but are still there in the leaderboard with positive points because everyone else is going down with negative points. Kronik was on top of the leaderboard last week and now he is at #6. GardsJR was not there in the leaderboard last week but now he is #1 and Small Show had +9 points and now he has -1 we got all sorts of answers from Vilademar Kozlov and Randy Orton to Vince McMahon, Dean Malenko and William Regal. But only the intelligent ones got FINLAY as their answer! :bigsmile:

I didn't know that it would turn out to be this difficult but here is the updated leaderboard for this week:

5fec1cfc54.png

Next time, think harder! :bigsmile: The next version will be up in sometime but this time it won't be this difficult!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I could of SWORE one of your clues was he wrestled on the flagship show, not didn't wrestle on the flagship show. And also, where's the picture so there's proof? I'm sure you didnt cheat or nothin' man, but I musta just made a mistake, damn, lol. Anyway, good job, ya' had me stumped.

This Guy

should be noted C4 edited the clue about the flagship show 1 hour prior to posting the answer. Its a safe bet that the clue was misleading saying he was on the flagship show hense the confusion.

However the clue that said and HE LOVES TO WRESTLE, should have been a dead give away.

C4

I could of SWORE one of your clues was he wrestled on the flagship show, not didn't wrestle on the flagship show. And also, where's the picture so there's proof? I'm sure you didnt cheat or nothin' man, but I musta just made a mistake, damn, lol. Anyway, good job, ya' had me stumped.

Actually Finlay isn't wrestling on RAW. And it was my mistake, when I was making the leaderboard I saw guys say that he isn't wrestling on the flagship show and I found out that the clue actually said:
"This man is wrestling on the flagship program of WWE"

And it was meant to be: "This man is not wrestling on the flagship program of WWE" so yes, it was a huge mistake but then again as This Guy said, there were other clues as well which made this easier and thus you could have figured this out. But once again, sorry for that mistake.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^You better be sorry, you cost me my #1 Spot!

lol, I kid, I kid. It's cool. I'll take back my #1 Spot!

Gards, ur ass belongs to me!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright, so now I'm going to drop the bombshell and reveal the answer....

This is something that nobody expected, FINLAY is the correct answer! Only 3 people answered correct and therefore got positive points. People like Wrestling Station and JMay never answered but are still there in the leaderboard with positive points because everyone else is going down with negative points. Kronik was on top of the leaderboard last week and now he is at #6. GardsJR was not there in the leaderboard last week but now he is #1 and Small Show had +9 points and now he has -1 we got all sorts of answers from Vilademar Kozlov and Randy Orton to Vince McMahon, Dean Malenko and William Regal. But only the intelligent ones got FINLAY as their answer! :bigsmile:

I didn't know that it would turn out to be this difficult but here is the updated leaderboard for this week:

5fec1cfc54.png

Next time, think harder! :bigsmile: The next version will be up in sometime but this time it won't be this difficult!

WTF

I had it spelled wrong but I had it right damnit go back in look....I was the first one to get it after the clue about he loves to wrestle or something like that

where my damn points.

John

how come i have -1 points when before i had 9? how can i drop 10 in 3 days? is it because i didnot guess? or was it because i was banned, i am not complaining i am just wondering how come my score has come down alot in such little time? sorry if you find that offensive.

C4

WTF

I had it spelled wrong but I had it right damnit go back in look....I was the first one to get it after the clue about he loves to wrestle or something like that

where my damn points.

Damn, you had 10 bonus points for the first correct answer but I forgot to add your name on the leaderboard! I'll update it in sometime, you are on the top of the leaderboard.