Guess the Wrestler - All-in-One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Post your answers over here, for discussion go to HIAT: http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19236

So here is the first ever "Guess the Wrestler"

246b08c52f.png

Can you guess the wrestler? :yuk1:

For every correct answer:

+5 (first day)
+4 (second day)
+3 (third and last day)

For every wrong answer:

-5 (first day)
-4 (second day)
-3 (third and last day)

All the scores will be added to the official leader board, so keep checking back to see where you stand, here is the leader board:

*Updated as of April 20th 2008*

bc0638be8a.png

John

all guesses should be directed at the thread given, was what C4 said i think. plus i dont think you should have just said your answer. last time we pm'd it to him. i think the same as you, but if we do it by pm then theres no way people can think oh' he's guessing that so will i.

C4

You can either PM the answers or post here, whatever suits you the best!

C4

so I got it right orr.....?

I don't know if you're right or wrong. But you should have put more thought into your answer, you might be correct might not be.

7 Hours ago "Guess the Wrestler #1" was posted and so 17 hours later a clue will be posted and Day 1 will be over and Day 2 begins which has less points involved. So if you want to make it to the top of the leaderboard answer as quickly as possible.

C4

so we dont post here like i said earlier... do we pm you?

Read what I just said and then post. You can post your answers over here or PM me the answer; makes absolutely no difference at all, other than the fact that people can cheat your answers and can get equal points as those of yours. And so, you won't get to the top of the leader board. I suggest you PM but then again if you want to post the answer here then post it, doesn't really matter.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'm going with Mr. Akin....Lance Cade! I'm probably wrong but oh well

C4

2nd day and here is the first clue:

"This man has never won a major Championship in WWE"

+4 for correct answer and -4 for wrong answer!

Richard Flair

Reaction score
I am going with Jamie Noble also, as the CW isnt a major title.

McLovin

Reaction score
Damn, I totally mucked up, I went for Bobby Lashley. I forgot he didn't have a moustache.