GroundZero.com

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Been meaning to update everyone on the schedule for this:

Currently this season was slated for spring, with another season I was planning for the fall.

But with my current schedule I think one Summer season per year will work best. Plus it won't oversaturate it too much or burn me out.

So with that said the official start date for this will be June 26th. Episodes will be every Wednesday and likely run through July and end somewhere around the first or second week of August. I'll be on Summer break so I think production wise I'll be good to go.

I'm willing to take more characters in the mean time although I do have plenty for this season.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score

Ground Zero Season 6 Roster Released!
By Ty Johnson
Nuances of Wrestling

FXnzWLe.png

The official roster for Ground Zero Season 6, now being dubbed as "Ground Zero: Hardcore" is released. After much delay, the season is finally set to air this Wednesday 6/26. There will be seven episodes, with the finale airing on August 7th!

mL8SCLD.png

To start we have the General Manager for Season 6, Saint Sully! Sully has hosted the show since it's inception in Season One, and a couple of years ago he took over as the owner and President of Ground Zero. As the former Co-Owner of the Hardcore Wrestling Association and the greatest FWA X Champion of All Time, Saint has more than enough knowledge of hardcore to run this hardcore season of Ground Zero.

wffEYo2.png
cZP3oH3.png

Next we have our broadcast team. Starting with a broadcaster with a lot of experience Bullet Broc, also known as Broc Lobster, will take first chair at the table. He has commentated on Ground Zero in the past, as well as FWA's Meltdown during its inception. Like his cousin Sully he was also a Co-Owner of the Hardcore Wrestling Association and knows hardcore like the back of his hand.

Joining him for his broadcasting debut, an HWA original, is Ramjam! Ramjam is also employed by Cosmic Discord Wrestling and holds the Tentacle of Irony.

Now to meet each team!

TrBsE71.png

First up, Coach Chris Peacock! A Ground Zero Season 2 original returns to mentor his own team. Since his time on Ground Zero, Chris Peacock has experienced perhaps more success than any other Ground Zero alumni. He recently became FWA's 5th Grand Slam Champion. While his World Title reign was impressive, what will help him more in this environment is his two X Championship reigns.

His team will be lucky to have him.

And speaking of his team, here they are!

1ipaX3F.png
U0NLcDF.png

JmgFLxg.png
9soyaVa.png
9vPewFf.png

hAnzOpK.png
6aGC9zJ.png

There is a lot of interesting talent in this group. The disgraced roidboy Bull Ballicker, the energetic Dude, and everyone is already pairing up Dr. Mortimer Poindexter with The Click Clacker. Could these two nerds be our next Trick or Trash?

Next up!

MToICoa.png

If someone asks you to picture a hardcore wrestler, I can almost guarantee Jason Randall comes to mind! A former X Champion himself, Jason Randall may just be one of the most violent competitors the FWA has ever seen. And now, he gets to teach that violence to a whole new crop of talent!

Will this group below be able to survive Coach Randall's grueling methods?

mgA5cik.png
UQC8d35.png

FHfpWBH.png
fe6H8fG.png
k3c1Cb0.png

WhTWyEY.png
5xRyiEZ.png

The potential in this group is strong! Harley and Hit N' Missy are two girls who shouldn't be underestimated, and Johnny Meep and J-Money have a lot of potential themselves. One person worth highlighting in this group however, is Maddox. This motorcycle enthusiast will become the first person to compete on Ground Zero for a third time. He is a Ground Zero Season 1 original, and then returned with his brother Matty Maddox in Season 3's Tag Team season. But since then his brother has passed away, and he's more determined than ever to not fall short this go around.

Who's our final coach?

qKLdxKt.png

The Texas Wrangler himself will be coaching a team on Ground Zero for the first time! Bedlam just recently got finished with a 237 day long X Championship reign, a title he captured by defeating Shawn Summers in a Three Stages of Hell match. There might not be anyone tougher than Texas Tough Tommy Bedlam.

And the group about to get a taste of the Longhorn Wrestling experience?

iARhdL0.png
TlNP4IC.png

3Q3PHMF.png
FZaBTTI.png
hSRjtxr.png

6pnrQhW.png
kHZpE8G.png

Callum Thorne just screams Tommy Bedlam energy, and we can't think of a better fit for this team. But D.O.A and Brutus Andino look tough as nails. Then you have Grandma Ethel's ex-lover, the despicable Dirty Don. Could he find a new romance with Hardcore Granny, or is she more than he could bargain for? Then I'm not sure what to expect from Korn-Knee-Lee-Us Big Brain, or Burt Holl.

Well there you have it folks! The official roster for Ground Zero Season 6. It's going to be intense, it's going to be bloody, it's going to be...HARDCORE.

Who will survive this toughest season of Ground Zero yet?

Comment below on your favorite competitor, any predictions you have for the season, and what type of content you'd like to see from Nuances of Wrestling in the future.

Last edited:

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Now would be a good time for anyone to remind me if they want their characters to go to the end or not. Also if you wanted to send any sort of segment in for Episode 1.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can see where you’re going with Dirty Don and Burt Holl and I love it.

Reactions: Sully

Jazz Wolf

Friendship Wolf
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shannonmoore
Christ on a stick, Ramjam is absolutely unhinged as a commentator. Poor Broc has his work cut out for him, keeping up with this clown. Wowzers.

This Burt Holl/Dirty Don only has one direction to go. And it's towards a crevice. Stay tuned.

Going to go out on a limb and shoot some predictions about who ends up being the MVPs of each team:
- In Team Peacock, I feel like Jerek's going to be the unlikely ace - Click Clacker & Poindexter might, italics on, try, italics off, to fill that TxT shaped hole, poorly might I add, and in-universe Peacock is probably trying to get Bull Bullicker to stay on target, but Jerek strikes me as the unlikely number one guy.
- In Team Randall, Maddox or Harley feel like they could be the breakouts - Maddox for being the only three-time GZ contendor desperate for that win, and Harley seems like a solid choice for most native to the environment.
- As for Team Bedlam, Callum Thorne has to be Tommy Bedlam's favorite pupil. Dude just fits. Brutus might be able to break through, but Burt Holl is casting quite the large shadow, so good luck

Also wow we have a lot of 'consistently inconsistent' players this time around. Neat.

Reactions: Sully

AON

Sup.
Reaction score
A moment of silence for our tribal cheeks.