Greatest site ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I went on around 9PM and that seems to be when the action happens. I didn't use my webcam but I got a chick to show me her tits and she had a nipple ring (she had nice boobies, though, no homo) and I got a crapload of middle fingers when I asked other girls to do it. Lulz.

Boobie asking was to get a screenshot but that nipple ring chick clicked disconnect right after.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
lol. I got my girl to dance and start taking her top off, and right before she got it off she dropped down and I was behind her naked shaking my dick and the guy that was there got pissed. Talking how he was going to kill me and shit. But he didn't disconnect. He stayed on for like another 3 minutes while I was in the background dancing naked.

LadyHotrod

haha^^

I saw a skinny black dude earlier dancing with a towel on his head.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
nine times out of ten since I don't have a webcam everyone disconnects before I even have a chance to type the letter A. lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
LMAO!!! This is great. I saw somebody I went to highschool with and when she flashed her tits, her mast thingy she had on fell off her face. I typed in her name in a question mark and she disconnected. lol. This easily beats omegle.

@LHR: I thought that was me at 1st but I ain't have a towel on my head.

@TwoScoops: That's why I'm using my cousins web cam. When I didn't have one, before I could type in anything, they would disconnect. I got lucky with maybe 2 or 3 that didn't disconnect without a cam.

seX-Power

if you dont have a cam, you gotta be quick with a comment like HERPES, usually makes them stay

One convo the first thing I wrote was PARAMORE and some guy started singing crushcrushcrush. Lawl.

LadyHotrod

^ I have IE and it crashes once in a while for me as well. It freezes most of the time so I just wait a minute or two and it fixes itself but I get some times when the screen goes white and I have to close it and start again. It's been happening to some people in other forums as well.

For the disconnections, yeah, you gotta be quick if you don't have a webcam because most people want to get someone with a cam.

I'm gonna start trollin' trollin' trollin' in a few minutes.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
^ I have IE and it crashes once in a while for me as well. It freezes most of the time so I just wait a minute or two and it fixes itself but I get some times when the screen goes white and I have to close it and start again. It's been happening to some people in other forums as well.

For the disconnections, yeah, you gotta be quick if you don't have a webcam because most people want to get someone with a cam.

I'm gonna start trollin' trollin' trollin' in a few minutes.

female nudity or bust

Great One

CapnCharisma90 (3:55:20 PM): dfsgnhgnheri
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:20 PM): eg
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:20 PM): dho
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:21 PM): gbhegiheb
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:21 PM): ehdibhe
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:21 PM): vhe
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:21 PM): rhg
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:23 PM): e
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:24 PM): .
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:24 PM): FUCK
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:25 PM): .
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:26 PM): .
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:27 PM): ?
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:36 PM): I just got a really hot chick
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:42 PM): and started talking to her
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:44 PM): w/ cam
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:54 PM): and a guy walks into the picture with his dick out
CapnCharisma90 (3:55:56 PM): fml
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:58 PM): LOL
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:55:59 PM): lOL

XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:56:06 PM): was it
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:56:06 PM): a vid
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:56:08 PM): or real?
CapnCharisma90 (3:56:10 PM): no
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:56:11 PM): u had ur cam on too?
CapnCharisma90 (3:56:19 PM): she waved i said hey and she said hey back
CapnCharisma90 (3:56:22 PM): so i doubt it
XaZnYoDaDDyX (3:56:26 PM): ROFL
CapnCharisma90 (3:56:45 PM): fuck that shit dude

Fucking lol.

PeepShow

Scored on a pretty hot chick from Sweden though, so that makes up for it.