Greatest Game of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Adding The Walking Dead game because the writing for that game is the best I've ever seen in any game I've played. Literally made me cry like a bitch

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just don't understand the love for Fallout 3.
It's one of those games that's great in writing and having the world altered by your decisions is something that no other game delivers like Fallout, except for maybe Mass Effect

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
You didn't add the first three I mentioned lol. Someone else also said Banjo Kazooie, which I'd also put on my own list of awesome games.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
You didn't add the first three I mentioned lol. Someone else also said Banjo Kazooie, which I'd also put on my own list of awesome games.
Banjo Kazooie is awesome, Banjo Tooie however, is a whole new ball game. Nuts and Bolts was pretty meh though.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Also might as well throw Red Dead into the mix, the hours I spent on that game.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Banjo Kazooie is awesome, Banjo Tooie however, is a whole new ball game. Nuts and Bolts was pretty meh though.

Agreed. I didn't even bother finishing Banjo Tooie, it just lacked the same specialness of the first. I really need to download and configure an N64 emulator and play Banjo Kazooie again though, it's been years.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Agreed. I didn't even bother finishing Banjo Tooie, it just lacked the same specialness of the first. I really need to download and configure an N64 emulator and play Banjo Kazooie again though, it's been years.
I actually just started a Banjo Kazooie file today, I haven't played it in so long. I haven't ever actually beat Grunty by myself, last time I played I was a little kid and got my Dad to beat it for me, I don't even wanna think about how many hours I'm gonna put in trying to get all the goddamn Jiggies.

Also I think Conker's Bad Fur Day deserves a mention, funniest game I've ever played.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I actually just started a Banjo Kazooie file today, I haven't played it in so long. I haven't ever actually beat Grunty by myself, last time I played I was a little kid and got my Dad to beat it for me, I don't even wanna think about how many hours I'm gonna put in trying to get all the goddamn Jiggies.

Also I think Conker's Bad Fur Day deserves a mention, funniest game I've ever played.

It's been so long since I played Banjo Kazooie that I've forgotten what most of the worlds were like. The only stuff I can remember is some sand-like Egyptian world that required you to fly around or something, and another level where you have to swim. I remember the finale against Grunty was on the roof, too. I could go watch a play through on Youtube but that was would ruin the magic of playing it again for the first time in years and discovering everything over again like it was brand new.

Conker's Bad Fur Day is a nice shout. They should make a movie based off a similar concept as this - an animation that appears to be for children but is actually for adults. Would probably be huge.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
final fantasy 3 (6) Shenmue, psov2 Ocarina of time or Super mario world. Toejam and earl & Might and magic Gates to another world are runnerups. All dank games.

Reactions: pottsy946

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
San Andreas
Arkham City
NFS Most wanted (the original)